Elektron Analog Four

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Iv'e just come across these whilst browsing the web for a suitable rack for my A4 and MDUW.
Anyone know where to buy these? They are very nice indeed.

Rob

Yeah, they're quite nice eh? The A4 gets really hot, but apparently these stands are OK as long as the vents on the underside are not blocked.

Anyway, posting because there is a guy on the Elektron forum who builds custom stands that look much nicer. I think the current run is sold out, here's some images WIP:

https://plus.google.com/photos/11697545 ... 7333805777

Bit more stylish! Thread on the forum somewhere if you want to check availability.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Yeah, they're quite nice eh? The A4 gets really hot, but apparently these stands are OK as long as the vents on the underside are not blocked.

Anyway, posting because there is a guy on the Elektron forum who builds custom stands that look much nicer. I think the current run is sold out, here's some images WIP:

https://plus.google.com/photos/11697545 ... 7333805777

Bit more stylish! Thread on the forum somewhere if you want to check availability.

Peace,
Andy.
Hehe i just posted about where to get them on the Elektron forum just now. I really like these in the pic mate but i'll also check out the other guy :-)

Rob

justin3am wrote: In OS 1.05 Note slides work on CV tracks. Yay!
I just came a thousand buckets!

Crackbaby wrote:If you were to get one elektron as your first (since selling all hardware ten years back), which one would it be?
What do you want to use it for?

Beats? - MD-UW or Octactrack
Synth? - A4
Live remixing? Octratrack
Analog Four really isn't as limited as it may look with the sound per step and crazy modulation per step thing (which i think Octatrack shares?).
Sound-per-step is an awesome feature, but it it's no substitute for having 16 dedicated percussion tracks.
If they only were battery powered! Sitting out under a tree in the summer jamming away while dog is busy eating a bone of some poor creature/bass-complaining-neighbor
I think there is a battery based power brick available for the Elektron machines, rated at a few hours use. Enough for a a typical live performance.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

rob_lee wrote:Iv'e just come across these whilst browsing the web for a suitable rack for my A4 and MDUW.

Rob
That's killer! Let me know how this goes. If the guy who built that isn't going into production with it, I'll see if I can do it.

Looks like a good angle
:hug:

Uncle E wrote:
rob_lee wrote:Iv'e just come across these whilst browsing the web for a suitable rack for my A4 and MDUW.

Rob
That's killer! Let me know how this goes. If the guy who built that isn't going into production with it, I'll see if I can do it.
Hey Eric,

I prefer the ones that i posted above mate. Iv'e seen other links but those above look perfect for my room here. I'm not sure if that dealer has had them custom made but i can't see them as accessorie's in their store. Really nice though :-)

Rob

I have also been looking into having some end-cheeks made. I prefer to keep them side by side, but it would be nice to have panels that just tilt each unit up at an angle that makes it easier to see the display.

justin3am wrote:I have also been looking into having some end-cheeks made. I prefer to keep them side by side, but it would be nice to have panels that just tilt each unit up at an angle that makes it easier to see the display.
Send me your ideas, I can get this stuff made easily. :)

Ah amazing sounds here at 07:05 just amazing :-)

http://youtu.be/M68Mz03Kdss?t=7m5s

It's hard to believe that was only 4 voices. :)

Uncle E wrote:It's hard to believe that was only 4 voices. :)
Man that is sweet i could listen to this stuff all night.. i'm gonna try stuff just like this.. the trick is the P/Locks it seems :-)

Quite a cool video too.. :-)

http://youtu.be/aeJEE22ZE0w?t=6s

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”