Engine 3

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any release date known yet? Engine 3 is supposed to fix the elastique related bugs, so i am really eager to get it and buy Forest Kingdom 2 along with it.
Finally!

Hi Cypher,

sorry but no release date in sight til yet. Our developer team is currently investigating the "biggest" engine problems, to find a solution asap. Also the native AAX plugin is currently in development.

Thanks for your patience and all your support

Martin

Hi cyphersuit,
Forest Kingdom 2 and Era don't use Elastique mode to avoid any possible issue with it ;-)
Eduardo Tarilonte | Sample Library Producer
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

yeah, but i need to see some kind of good support from best service to make me trust the company and invest more money in 'them'. so far i only own your libraries...
Finally!

any news on this?
Finally!

I ,for one, would interested about the potentiality of having a better time-stretch option, this for sound design purposes
For the used of transposed IRs more precisely, i couldn't for instance, reasonably use the one of Kontakt2, hopefully the time-stretch algorithms involved into big samplers (Kontakt, Machfive, Independence) have made some progress since...

Krakatau wrote:I ,for one, would interested about the potentiality of having a better time-stretch option, this for sound design purposes
For the used of transposed IRs more precisely, i couldn't for instance, reasonably use the one of Kontakt2, hopefully the time-stretch algorithms involved into big samplers (Kontakt, Machfive, Independence) have made some progress since...
I am voting with my wallet right now. I bought lots of stuff lately, but best service products will have to wait, until time stretching works fine with all presets.
Finally!

Return to “Best Service”