looking for a good flanger vst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys...

Im looking for a good flanger, I really like the omnisphere\trilian flanger, good sound and a lot of options...

thanks, ido

Soundtoys Phase Mistress
U-he Uhbik-F
Fabfilter Timeless2
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

The free TAL flanger is honestly one of the best ones out there. It usually beats my commercial plugins.
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

I could be totally wrong but aren't some of the Omnisphere effects licensed from Ohm Force? Maybe you should have a look at Mobilohm.
Please correct me if I'm talking BS here.

Otherwise I can only recommend Übermod again and again. It's simply brilliant and can do all kinds of delay based effects (including flangers) really well.

Cheers
Dennis

Seems that some can't tell the difference between flanger and phaser. :uhuhuh:

If you want flanger then Waves MetaFlanger is one of the smoothest and best sounding flangers out there.
No signature here!

+1 for uhbik-f
:borg:

PeterL wrote:AudioDamage Liquid
I don't find it the best, I do think the waves metaflanger is brilliant, and Uhbik is very good too.

The new U-he Satin sounds very good at this from the demo I heard from Messe
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

my favourite bread n butter plugin flanger of all time is the Kjaerhus classic. It has awesome sync options and just sounds warm and good.Honestly i am going straight to this as i can't think of another that is as good.

I miss something like it on mac, cause there ISN'T!

it's still available at certain LEGAL websites from what i know, so go for it.. and you will see how nice it is. I also heard it works ok in 64 bit hosts in windows 7

cheers

ps metaflanger IS very good but the sync options are very limited. Very nice sound though

UHBIK is great but only part of a $150+ package.. and a little complex for a flanger

Uhbik is great. Can't imagine having more precise control than this. You need to buy the whole Uhbiks pack to get it though. The rest of the pack is great too.

Metaflanger has a great sound.

I would also check out the Flanger in the Plug & Mix bundle currently on sale. $99 for the whole shebang. Some really great plugs in there. Complementing the Flanger are also a pretty cool Phaser and a couple of Chorus pedals.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

TheoM wrote:my favourite bread n butter plugin flanger of all time is the Kjaerhus classic.
+1
And another good one is MFlanger by Meldaproduction!

Forgot about the IK Amplitube custom shop. There's a couple to choose from in there I believe, probably won't break the bank.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Effects”