Medium Room
Small Room
Very Small Room
-
Large Plate
Medium Plate
Small Plate

http://bullshitaudiotechnic.wordpress.c ... -programs/
Last edited by B.A.Tech. on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You know "having to" "donate" is an oxymoron. :uhuhuh:
even more if you can't even choose how much you want to donate.

Not that 10$ is expensive, not at all. But that's not how donating works.

That 480L from Relab is probably the first algorithim plugin can stand toe to toe with a Nebula program.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

evosilica wrote:You know "having to" "donate" is an oxymoron. :uhuhuh:
even more if you can't even choose how much you want to donate.

Not that 10$ is expensive, not at all. But that's not how donating works.
I called it "donate".You can donate minimum or what you want.
That 480L from Relab is probably the first algorithim plugin can stand toe to toe with a Nebula program.
Did you with me?

OK!

I'm really bored.

When i give preamp for free,that's awesome.But when i sell library,you say "ohh no! it's not hardware!"

I don't want to struggle with this type of people.

I saw that some guys donate it.Now i will pay-back them money and i will give programs for free.I don't need your f**king money!I'm just a musician.And i just make money to record my first album.I need some equipment.I can't be rich with 10$.

Thanks to this type of people.

Be happy!

:roll: :roll: :roll:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

:box: :box: :box: :box: :help:

People think it's awesome, because IT'S FREE, that doesn't mean it sounds good, but if you have to pay money (not donate), than it's something different. Btw. in donation there is no "minimum" as you said, that's why it is called donation. The prices for Waves-Plugins are also a minimum, they would be happy too if you pay them more, but why should you?

What i want to say is that it is hard to earn money in making plugins, especially for a non-professional. I mean how good can those plugins be, if there is a new plugin every week with lots of bugs. It may be a hobby but don't expect people to buy it and say "thank you" for plugins like these. There are a lot of better free-plugins available.
Last edited by The Main Event on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Main Event wrote:People think it's awesome, because IT'S FREE, that doesn't mean it sounds good, but if you have to pay money (not donate), than it's something different. Btw. in donation there is no "minimum" as you said, that's why it is called donation. The prices for Waves-Plugins are also a minimum, they would be happy too if you pay them more, but why should you?

What i want to say, that it is hard to earn money in making plugins, especially for a non-professional. I mean how good can those plugins be, if there is a new plugin every week with lots of bugs. It may be a hobby but don't expect people to buy it and say "thank you" for plugins like these. There are a lot of better free-plugins available.
OK.

Come on, don't be pissed. I never said it's pricey. Read my post again.
It's just the "donate" thing that bothers me. You can't force people to donate 10$ or they won't get your product.

Label it as payware for 10$ and everything's fine.

I think I know the answer to this but do these work with the free version of Nebula?
John
"B4serenity"

The download link is broken.

Return to “Effects”