Sounds For Synth. Win: Sylenth1, Dune and Luftrum: Ambient in the last week of launch event.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds For Synth launch event!

Sounds For Synth - 100% synth! No sample libraries, no construction kits, no dope beatz or otherwise... just new sounds to feed your favourite synthesizer.

We cover all synth platforms from hardware to software to the synth on your smartphone and tablet and of course we cover sample based synths too. We got over 50 soundbanks to more than 30 synths.

To keep up the good spirit 2% of our annual sales will go to Save the Children so when buying new soundbanks at us, you also donate to charity at the same time.

You can win plugins, vouchers and "secret prizes" by participating in our release events the upcoming weeks. Each week will have a new set of rules and different prizes.

----------------------
Week 1
Follow us on Twitter and/or Like us on Facebook and win!

Prizes: 3 x $50 Vouchers to be used on Sounds For Synth.
Running April 22nd - April 28th
Winners are: Stephen Donohue, Ken Thompson and Tamás Töreki. The winners have been notified. Congratulations!

Week 2
Follow us on SoundCloud or sign up to our newsletter and be the lucky winner! Two winners will be drawn.

Prizes: 1 x AAS Chromaphone or 1 x AAS Lounge Lizard EP-4 of the winners choice! License is NFR. Plus 1 x Luftrum:Ambient which includes Alchemy Player. Full version of Alchemy not needed to play the library!
Running between April 29th - May 5th

Week 3
Reply to this thread and tell us your favourite synth you would like to see a soundbank for, on Sounds For Synth. You are allowed to reply once a day and each reply grants you "one ticket" in the draw. Two winners will be found.

Prizes: 1 x "Secret Synth". The "Secret Synth" prize is a commercial synthesizer. It can be hardware, it can be software, it can be anything in between, but a synth it is. Second prize is 1 x Luftrum 10 for iZotope Iris or 1 x Luftrum 9 for DIVA. Winners will be announced Sunday 12th.
Running between May 6th - May 12th

Week 4
This is the final week of the launch event and the rules is simple: Add a link to Sounds For Synth and win!

You can add a link on your music blog, in your forum signature or anywhere else, put a link on your website or otherwise. You can also share a Facebook status or retweet a Twitter tweet.

Each link you add to Sounds For Synth count as one ticket to the finale prizes below and you are free to add all the links you want just be careful not to spam because that's not the intention. Be creative in your linking and reply to this thread to show the link and tell what prize you would like - if you already got a license to one of the prizes or prefer one above the other.

You are allowed to reply as often as you want and add as many links as you want. You could potentially run off with all three prizes! 8)

Le Grande Finale Prizes:

1 x License of Sylenth1
1 x License of DUNE
1 x Alchemy Player including Luftrum: Ambient

Licenses are NFR (Not For Resale)
Running between May 12th - May 20th

----------------------

We also welcome new sound designers / synth patch programmers who want to join us and sell their soundbanks through Sounds For Synth. You do not have to be an established name in the industry but your soundset must reflect high quality work through the audio demo you provide us. Contact us for further information. You find the contact details on our web.

www.soundsforsynth.com

This is Luftrum, signing off (for now...) :borg:
Last edited by Luftrum on Sun May 12, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

sounds great! good luck with this! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Very slick and professional looking site. I like the Save the Children support as well. Good luck and great success. :tu:

I'm off to give you a Like on FB right now.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

this is a great idea, now following on FB! :)

Good luck with this :)
A great idea :)

I wish us good luck :)

Good luck with your project ! Maybe some day I'll send some presets if I have enough energy to export them all from my projects :)

Liked on facebook.

Congrats on the release, it's looking great! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Congratulations guys. I notice the LuSH-101 in many of the site's graphics, but don't see any sets for it. Portents of things to come?

Thank you all for the welcoming and greetings... and for the Likes and Followers!
Phase47 wrote:Congratulations guys. I notice the LuSH-101 in many of the site's graphics, but don't see any sets for it. Portents of things to come?
LuSH-101 got a nice GUI so I couldn't help to implement it here and there but we don't have any soundsets for LuSH-101 at release, so right now consider it graphics only to illustrate the potential of soundbanks to come. :wink:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liked! I plan on buying your DIVA bank in the near future.

Good website too.

Followed & liked

followed & liked happy earth day and national jelly bean day!

'liked' your page.. awaiting 50 dollars to spend in your shop. :hyper:

:hihi: :ud:

Return to “Instruments”