- Updated harp matrix data to the following:

C#4..C5 16' 8' Highest
C#3..C4 16' 8' 4'
C2..C3 16' 8' 4' 2'
C1..B1 8' 4' 2' Bass Chords On
C1..B1 16' Monophonic Bass

- Fixed bug on contour knob value restore from program
- Fixed R/L channel

As usual go to https://sites.google.com/site/vintagecheeze/ to get the new version of the plug.

Thanks for the update. :)

I have just briefly tried the new version, and I can confirm that the contour knob and the R/L channel issues have been fixed.

However, I have found a new problem: If I try to load a project in REAPER with Cheap Cheese in it, then this will crash REAPER, and therefore blacklist Cheap Cheese. If I run Cheap Cheese as a seperate or dedicated process, then everything is fine.

Thanks!! I LIEK CHEEZE!! :D
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Tale wrote:I have just briefly tried the new version, and I can confirm that the contour knob and the R/L channel issues have been fixed.

However, I have found a new problem: If I try to load a project in REAPER with Cheap Cheese in it, then this will crash REAPER, and therefore blacklist Cheap Cheese. If I run Cheap Cheese as a seperate or dedicated process, then everything is fine.
Thanks for the feedback and testing.
Do you confirm that it was not the case with V1.00 ?

Best Regards,

Jerome

VintageCheese wrote:Thanks for the feedback and testing.
Actually it also happens with v1.00, but interestingly enough not with v1.08 beta.

BTW, I think I should have tested things more thoroughly, because the first time I load a project with Cheap Cheese, it loads just fine. If I then quit and start REAPER again, and load the project, it still works fine. However, if I reload the project without first quitting REAPER, then REAPER freezes, and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to end reaper.exe. This is with REAPER v4.402 x86 on Win7 Pro x64.

Tale wrote:
VintageCheese wrote:Thanks for the feedback and testing.
Actually it also happens with v1.00, but interestingly enough not with v1.08 beta.

BTW, I think I should have tested things more thoroughly, because the first time I load a project with Cheap Cheese, it loads just fine. If I then quit and start REAPER again, and load the project, it still works fine. However, if I reload the project without first quitting REAPER, then REAPER freezes, and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to end reaper.exe. This is with REAPER v4.402 x86 on Win7 Pro x64.
It seems to be related to get/setchunk functionality that I've enabled in V1.00 but was disabled in V1.08 beta.
I will try to reproduce with debug enabled.
Thanks again for the support.

Jed

Return to “Instruments”