can't get in touch with livelab.dk

Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It seems livelab.dk has moved on to big boy things and is only there for reference. kinda sh*tty the paypal isnt removed...but

Yea, dead product and company. Avoid !

And tbh, geist and maschine do pretty much the same thing only much better.

esh

OK, thanx for the warning

Eshalon wrote:And tbh, geist and maschine do pretty much the same thing only much better.
Is there anything available that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

liveslice is great. maybe you can grab it 2nd hand like i did.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:liveslice is great. maybe you can grab it 2nd hand like i did.
Unfortunately, I'm one of those who have paid for liveslice a while ago, but now that I changed operating systems, I no longer have it on my computer.

Edit: Oh wait, it's still in my e-mail. If anyone needs 1.5 version just e-mail me argitoth@gmail.com and I'll forward it to you.

I don't have the mac version. If anyone has the latest mac version, please send it to me so I can send it to others.

I DONT HAVE MAC VERSION :uhuhuh:

no longer sending livelab, this product is old and dead. time to move on.

Not much people saw this thread, please send me a copy or the Demo versión.

espejoooo221v wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:55 pm Not much people saw this thread, please send me a copy or the Demo versión.
Yeah - right. It would be great to get a copy from Architeuthis to see if Geist 2 outperforms it - but I don't think Geist2 is doing exactly the same thing. But then again, Geist 2 isn't supported any longer either. Dogonite

Return to “Livelab.dk”