Deccan Traps - Flown

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

new from the House of Traps :hihi:

hope you enjoy it!

Flown

http://soundcloud.com/deccan-traps/flown

thank you very much,

neil.

yes, yes! Tasty sounds Neil. Your drift moves me :hihi:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

That's a nice journey, I like the way things evolve at just the right pace. Very enjoyable :)

Great sounds and the change at 3:52 is great. Lots of lovely synths on here. Very enjoyable listening on a lovely day. This seems to have a lighter melodic style than earlier tracks. Is the weather influencing you too?

Good work, Neil :)

wow! :) very, very good! it seems like you're expanding your palette with your last tracks and i liked all of them. :tu:

Wonderfully dense synth work, charged with emotion, compelling groove, what's not to like? 8) Great work Neil!
Image Image

Cool track. Enjoyed the mood and the groove. From 3:30 onwards, it was a little chaotic but it worked. :)

Awesome! Builds just right in the intro...Drums sound great...The percish sounds are a nice choice...and that guitar/synth sound is a cool touch.

Fantastic production here! :hihi:

Very good stuff. Really like the percussion, and that sort of lurching main synth. Thanks, macmurphy.
No longer a moderator.

thanks for the comments and listens everyone, it's much appreciated as always :)

neil.

Very ominous sounds - first thing it brought to mind was the film "The Birds" :-o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

thanks mate :)

neil.

I find this dusty, gloomy and unsettled - good work all the way.

Great groove and a memorable melody. Subtle, but very effective.

very cool song! its something that you can't get bored listening to :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”