Le Creme........I love it so, but......

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So much potential! But I have two issues while demoing this:

using this with the built in cab so far, "A" on a standard tuned guitar can under many circumstances freak out the cab, even if limiting is on. Even with limiting on with

I don't know how to work around this. It's not low "E", it's not a "B" chord, it's "A" Let's face it, nothing is better than an A chord so this is a bit of a problem :hihi:

Anyways, where I can reproduce this best is with the mics pulled off to the side (which I like) and especially using the condenser (which I also like). It doesn't really happen set to lets say "init", but the 57 up closer to the cap isn't really the tone I really want :shurg: I'll try working with alloy some more and see if I can get it at a reasonable volume using their limiter. A little bummed about this. If it wasn't for this, it would be a no-brainer.

Also, I'm not diggin' on the gate. So far, regardless of the settings, I'm either getting cutoff too quickly or just WAY too much gate. Is there a "gentle" setting that you can think of that will just kill the background noise while not playing? Sub note, it's a little noisy compared to a couple of other sims I've used.

Anyways, sorry to be a bummer with my first post but I see HUGE potential in this so wanted to voice it.

Let's start with something basic :)

On the top left of the plugin interface, select 'IN-L' and adjust the input level until you get a healthy clean signal.
On the Gate section, set the Threshold until the noise is gone. Now, play your guitar. If the sound stutters, increase/adjust the Attack & Release.

Maybe other forum members could give another suggestions.
And by the way, what guitar are you using?

Regards~

KUASSA wrote:Let's start with something basic :)

On the top left of the plugin interface, select 'IN-L' and adjust the input level until you get a healthy clean signal.
On the Gate section, set the Threshold until the noise is gone. Now, play your guitar. If the sound stutters, increase/adjust the Attack & Release.

Maybe other forum members could give another suggestions.
And by the way, what guitar are you using?

Regards~
thanks. It's a 6 string ibanez

Edited: I'm not sure this is an issue with the plug, more checking is needed.

@GATE: hmmmmmm. I'm still not sure I'm getting it the way I want but one thing I've noticed is that at my resolution (1920x1080/24") I have a TERRIBLY hard time adjusting those controls. Very small, very hard to see.

Related: I'm guessing there are not mousewheel control support or fine tuning holding the shift (or something else) and this could be an issue. I know it's not the most expensive product, but mousewheel/shift/fine support would be welcome.

That said, this is a really good sounding sim.

Hi hibidy,

Thank you for the suggestions.
Fine tune is a good idea and it's possible to be implemented :)

Thanks,

I drug this back out to use with studio one and I don't know or care WHY it works better, but it does.

Bought

I should have jumped on sale last month :x

But 34 bucks is more than fair.

Now, about that mousewheel support....... :D

Agree. I bought both Vermillion and Creme in the sale last month, but haven't gotten around to installing them yet because I'm still using Amplifikation CM (the Computer Music version of Vermillion) - it's that good!

In todays segment of "wake the dead" I offer something amusing :ud:

I'm really happy that there is an RE of this. It's just what I want to have reason by my go-to :D

hibidy wrote:In todays segment of "wake the dead" I offer something amusing :ud:

I'm really happy that there is an RE of this. It's just what I want to have reason by my go-to :D
I have the Vermilion, you gotta give that thing a ride if you do not have it.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

I have everything kuassa :ud:

But unfortunately I'ma have to resell those and get the RE's :scared:

Creme first, others will follow :hihi:

Return to “Kuassa”