Anything new and big coming in 2013?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Are Linplug working on any new big things for 2013?

Exactly ! :)

I bought two of your plugins in the recent auction. Now I am a certified fan. Looking forward to anything new you guys come up with.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

JJBiener wrote:I bought two of your plugins in the recent auction. Now I am a certified fan. Looking forward to anything new you guys come up with.
Me too.
yzcoruhT

Tomorrow (December) an Octopus is going to be thriving in my PC :hyper:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

According to Linplug website:

"New Top Synth Coming Mid 2013"

Really looking forward to it, cause MorphoX is just fantastic sounding synth. Keep that solid attitude guys, I really love that.

Thank you guys,
if you like the CrX4 or MorphoX GUI you will feel at home right away; like always we spend a lot of time (just these days) to get the handling right. The audio engine is basically done, except for any problems that might come up during testing, which is also happening right now.
Branis once again is doing the GUI and while he has a really nice first draft I not want to publish that yet as I not yet want to show too much :) Sorry :D We're also working with Nico / Bigtone again as I just want to have the - in my opinion - best sound designer on board. He's also the guy who is making me most work these days, which is - you guess it - a good thing!
We shifted release to autumn, because Pavol our Mac coder is just volunteering in Africa and not available full time, so things will take a bit longer which is good for product quality. We will also have a special price for Albino owners then, kind of crossgrade :D

Will it load Albino patches?

No, it cannot load any other synth patches.

Thanks Peter! Good luck with your new product!

I really hope your new synth has a flexible and inspirational GUI. Too many new VSTs sound good but have a complicated GUI. I hope you will keep it straight forward and inspirational. Albino 3 will remain to be my favorite VST until hopefully you can prove me opposite with your new synth.

From the 5-15 newsletter;

The new LinPlug Flagship Synth coming along nicely
Unfortunately there is nothing to show yet, we work with our beta testers and sound designers on the details of this synth, which is expected to arrive autumn 2013. We're pretty excited, after our last two releases MorphoX and relectro, which both were very nice but not big projects this is again a huge project and good for some surprises. Especially the sound :)

New linplugg synth , Oh My !! :clap:
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Can't wait as well. Everything out there is boring!!

Albino 3 is still my most used VST besides the internal Logic synths and i cant wait for this new synth! Im eagerly waiting for new and updates about the new Linplug VST for every month that passes! Cant wait!

Return to “LinPlug”