Piz MIDI Plugins

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for your reply.
I have heard abit about the driver you mentionned : do you think such a thing is 3000% safe for a controller, or might it mess up things a bit ?

Just a heads up, some of the links for download aren't working:

MidiChs and Image are set to the wrong location. If you copy the link and change the folder location from "xt" to "pizmidi" they work.

The links for MidiCurve and MidiPBCurve are the same. Again if you copy the link but this time change the filename from "midicurve.zip" to "midipbcurve.zip" it works.

Hope that helps. :)

Hi all. Does anyone know if these plugins are successfully able to be wrapped to AU format in order to be used in Logic/MainStage? If so, which wrapper have you used?

Hello!

I've tried several times to download these (both 32 and 64 bit zip files) and consistently get the same message about a corrupted archive that's been mentioned a couple of times previously in this post. Could this be fixed or is there another download site?

Thanks,
Hartley

Lost domain name or bad link at Thepiz.org:
When you were doing such great work...

Hi,

first of all, thanks for the great midiPolyphony plug-in, I use it all the time in Cubase with multitimbral VSTi's, works great!

Now I tried a new thing: I would like to play polyphonically with the new NI Monark VSTi (that is monophonic inherently).

In Cubase 7 I created 4 instances of Monark as four VST Rack instrument, assigned them to four MIDI channels, with MIDI IN channel numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4, monitor buttons are switched on.

Unfortunately, only the first Monark with Ch1 assigned gives sound, the other three does not (however they get the midi signal, leds are blinking in Cubase), so always the 4th press gives any sound..

Is the midiPolyphony plug-in for multitimbral instruments only so can I not use it to spread voices across different (non-multitimbral) VST instruments?

thanks

Hartley Mays wrote:Hello!

I've tried several times to download these (both 32 and 64 bit zip files) and consistently get the same message about a corrupted archive that's been mentioned a couple of times previously in this post. Could this be fixed or is there another download site?

Thanks,
Hartley
Still unable to open compressed file.

maki wrote:
Still unable to open compressed file.
What are you trying to open them with?
I use 7-Zip here, which opens just about everything.
Just downloaded the x64 versions from Mabian's post above and from The Piz's site and they both opened perfectly.
Steve

Still nothing. There is no midiMultiProgramChange in the archive.

acabreira wrote:
insertpizhere wrote:
como baila wrote:
acabreira wrote:Because they don't appear as MIDI inserts (unless I'm missing something), only as VSTi's, which is not the same.
AFAIK Cubase has not supported MFX plug-ins for a while. You used to be able to get a wrapper from Cubase ... but no more.

You use these and many other midi vsti like Mucoder Hypercyclic of SugarBytes Consequence and TheSys by placing them in a midi track and then routing their output to either a midi track routed to your VSTi or hardware sounds or to an instrument track, by selecting in either type of track the Piz plugin as the input source.
The question seemed to imply that Cubase 6 had removed this ability (to route midi through VST 2.4 plugins). As far as I can tell, nothing has changed there. Someday I intend to make a VST-MA wrapper that will load VST 2.4, which would be the best way to use them as midi inserts in Cubase other than rewriting them all.
A VST-MA wrapper would be simply the best, cause not being able to use them as MIDI inserts is such a pity. Also, as wrapper would help to use other nice MIDI VST plug9ins as well.

Thanks.
Regarding Cubase 7...

Even if these can't be used as MIDI effects, I still am unable to get them to work normally.

I've tried loading them in a software instrument track, as well as creating a VST with a MIDI in/ MIDI out. Specifically I'm trying to get the MIDIsostenuto to work.

Anyone with success in Cubase 7, able to share a step-by-step on how they achieved this?

thank you!

Got it working!

Thanks piz!

Hi Piz,

I have just downloaded your midi plugging. However the one I am interested in is the MIDI CONVERTER3 and MIDI TOGGLE so I can convert a single value note message to cc no 14 and then with the toggle plugin to convert every other button press to alternately switch off an external synths sequencer then arm it again for triggering. The problem is when I load the plugging the Midi track suddenly becomes an audio track!!! I have a NUMARK Orbit that can not send out cc's via it's pads which is really dumb! Not only this but the Orbit doesnt give you the possibility to choose a note value either! Hence my search and descovery of your plugins!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

tedr wrote:Got it working!

Thanks piz!
Can you tell me how? I am still unable to get them working... I cannot get a MIDI output from the plugins. How did you do? I am trying to use midiNotesToCC plugin.
Thanks for any help!

maki wrote:Still nothing. There is no midiMultiProgramChange in the archive.
This is exactly the plugin I need now (urgently). Any info as to its whereabouts? It's listed on the website but it's not in the pack.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Return to “Insert Piz Here”