Tokyo Dawn Records - Feedback Compressor II v2.0.1

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Feedback Compressor II updated to version 2.0.1

Download here: http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-feedback-compressor-2/

Changes in version 2.0.1:

- Fixed a validation failure on certain mac machines when loading the mono edition.
- Fixed a graphical bug that appeared after deleting plug-in instances.
- Corrected an annoying keyboard focus behaviour.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Users running mac os-x 10.6.8 reported validation issues with the AU stereo edition. It seems we just solved them.

In case you run this specific OS version, make sure to re-download the latest package! Pls excuse the trouble.

Hi Fabien, thanks for this amazing compressor!!! :D

I use Win7/x64, REAPER/x64 and the TDR Feedback Compressor II VST/x64.

I noticed that the mouse cursor in the velocity slider based mode disappears when I adjusting something. Is this normal and can I turn this off?

I also wanted to ask if you can implement a higher resolution for the mouse wheel also in connection with the shift key? For example, a resolution of 1.0 steps and with the shift key in 0.1 steps. That would be awesome!

Hey mwaudioprod, the disappearing mouse cursor is intentional.

The mouse wheel shift thing is interesting, I'll see what I can do for the next update.

Ok, I just wondered, because in the linear slider mode the mouse cursor does not disappear. Regardless, I keep eye out for an update. :D

Hi:

I'm checking this out in Cubase 7 and I noticed that if I load a preset and change a knob, the new value is kept next time I load the same preset (in the same instance... if I remove the compressor and reinsert it's fine). Without having to reload, is there a way to, pardon the rhyme, reset to the preset?

Oh, that's the usual weird behaviour of audio plug-in presets/patch persistence.

The specific settings are always overwriting the original (and currently selected) preset. It's weird, but has historical reasons.

Try it out, nearly all plugins around, from Voxengo to Waves all work this way.

AAX is in the plan too ?

Not for version II.

But version III will support AAX from the beginning.

LOve this compressor. Would also love a preset browser in the plugin GUI like you guys have now done for SlickEQ :)

LFO8 wrote:LOve this compressor. Would also love a preset browser in the plugin GUI like you guys have now done for SlickEQ :)
Generally, all our future updates and products will come with the "secondary" features we introduced with SlickEQ (preset management, undo/redo, a/b, etc).

FabienTDR wrote:Not for version II.

But version III will support AAX from the beginning.

Yah! Would love to use the compressor in PT11. The Eq works a treat!

FabienTDR wrote:
LFO8 wrote:LOve this compressor. Would also love a preset browser in the plugin GUI like you guys have now done for SlickEQ :)
Generally, all our future updates and products will come with the "secondary" features we introduced with SlickEQ (preset management, undo/redo, a/b, etc).
Autogain too? :hyper:
Or is it even possible with a compressor?

Eleventh wrote:Autogain too? :hyper:
Or is it even possible with a compressor?
It's one of the last points on my todo. A reliable equal volume auto-makeup would be a nice addition for sure. But I have no idea if the approach I plan to use works as expected. No promises here.

The new compression algorithm however, is killer! That's something I can guarantee. :)

Cool! Looking forward to it.

Cheers

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”