No Sustain with Rewire + Logic Problems with NI with multi-timbral instruments

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi to all!

I'm trying to get some help with the following issues:

1) When my infinite Response VAX77 Keyboard is plugged in to Receptor (as standalone) the sustain works fine.
When instead I plug in the MIDI USB cable to my MacBook Pro running Logic 9, and Receptor is connected via Uniwire, the sustain pedal does not work for the virtual instruments. If I press it, I can see Logic "reading" the sustain values (0/127) but it seems like the data doesn't pass on to any virtual instrument running on Receptor. Is there some secret setting I'm missing for the troubleshooting process?

2) It was my understanding from the demo videos that if I load a multi-timbral instrument in Logic (16 tracks) and choose the option "Kontakt 16 out" and open virtual instruments and assign them to different MIDI Channels, I should be able to control each instrument directly from within Logic. Instead, the multi-timbral tracks in Logic only listen to whatever is on Midi track 1. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and to possibly assist. 8)

Any input please? :(

Anyone? I'm having the same issues....

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here...but it works when I hook up via midi cable to the receptor instead of USB from the controller to my Mac running ableton and then to the Receptor via unwire....

Thanks in advance for your help...

Return to “Muse Research and Development”