note names studio-one2

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fhirst of all, my compliments of this piece of software!
I use short circuit now for a while because they show me names in pianoroll(midinotes).
Now i was very excited to see that you guys also support this feature.

BUt i cant see them in studio-one v2?
Tried it in reaper and flstudio and works fine in them.
Please can you fix this? It makes my live very easy!(and the happiest man in the world!)
Cause SC2 doesnt support 64bit!

But maybe its an studio-one problem....?

PLEASE take a look at it!

greets codec17

codec17 wrote:Fhirst of all, my compliments of this piece of software!
I use short circuit now for a while because they show me names in pianoroll(midinotes).
Now i was very excited to see that you guys also support this feature.

BUt i cant see them in studio-one v2?
Tried it in reaper and flstudio and works fine in them.
Please can you fix this? It makes my live very easy!(and the happiest man in the world!)
Cause SC2 doesnt support 64bit!

But maybe its an studio-one problem....?

PLEASE take a look at it!

greets codec17
Weird, its a standard VST call. But I'll check it out. Downloading now.
Cheers
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Maybe its a studio one thing... cause when i drag a sample in SC2 i dont see them not right away.
I have to save the song and reload it and then they are visible.
But when you can fix it in tx16 i certainly will use it!
and can finally step over on 64bit!
It,s just the thing where i was looking for!
great work!

Ok, S1 is a little odd in this regard, but it makes sense in some ways too.
Anyhow, I've fixed this, and it seems to handle dynamic keyname changes too now. (I can move a group and keynames update in real time in the S1 track).
Will be in next drop.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

oooh many many thnx!! now i certainly buy this piece of software!
cant thank you enough.... this is gonna be great!!!

Hmmm that,s weird... a little thing with the names.. When i put a sample below the first sample or inbetween the names dissapear from my pianoroll. (atleast the last ones.) Or when i,ve got, say 20 samples from c1 to say c4 in it en mapped/grouped.. and i put a new sample to key c0 they all dissapear.I can see the new c0 but everytthing above that key will dissapear. Maybe you,ve got the change to try it yourself? It,s a little odd to explain.

Cheers!
:)

codec17 wrote:Hmmm that,s weird... a little thing with the names.. When i put a sample below the first sample or inbetween the names dissapear from my pianoroll. (atleast the last ones.) Or when i,ve got, say 20 samples from c1 to say c4 in it en mapped/grouped.. and i put a new sample to key c0 they all dissapear.I can see the new c0 but everytthing above that key will dissapear. Maybe you,ve got the change to try it yourself? It,s a little odd to explain.

Cheers!
:)
Verified and fixed. The notification state machine VST plugin -> host for MIDI note name changes is poorly specified at best. S1 has a little special way to handle it. Now it works. Fixed in next release.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

Sorry to say elcallio... but cant see them anymore since last update.

If you can take a look would be much apreciate!
(great new features though , you almost read my mind.. )
Cheers codec17.

Check out the latest beta builds. The issue should be fixed (again) there. Also, editing and undo/redo should now update key names properly.
Cheers
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

I hardly dare to mug again... (sorry) You fixed the issue indeed! But when i drop a sample on say: C1 and drop a sample on C2 , and then a sample in between them. the thirst note name dissapear? It very annoying when i hussle samples around, cause my music is very sample based. Its not that of a biggy but would be very handy if you could fix that one!

Another thing when i zoom in on my wave/keymapper and i close the GUI, and when i recall it again my last zoom state resets.

Cheers!

Return to “CWITEC”