Computer Music - DOWNLOADS now included!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeager wrote:
Lee CM wrote:Hi all,

The Vault is working normally again now. Apologies for the outage and thanks for your patience!
It's not your vault :oops: <- my attempt at humour.
:help:

Lee CM wrote:
LAGinz wrote:Sorry Lee, still not working correctly. Got CM 191 through Vinio. Went to your site and typed in 2 exactly correct answers and told something was wrong. Filled out a support ticket and just received back standard boiler plate response. Very frustrating :(
Doh, sorry about that. I got your PM and will follow up tomorrow with the Vault dudes.

Errrr...oops...my bad! Figured out what I was doing wrong. As an old professor of mine used to say, "Read On!". Everything now good :)

LAGinz wrote:
Lee CM wrote:
LAGinz wrote:Sorry Lee, still not working correctly. Got CM 191 through Vinio. Went to your site and typed in 2 exactly correct answers and told something was wrong. Filled out a support ticket and just received back standard boiler plate response. Very frustrating :(
Doh, sorry about that. I got your PM and will follow up tomorrow with the Vault dudes.

Errrr...oops...my bad! Figured out what I was doing wrong. As an old professor of mine used to say, "Read On!". Everything now good :)
HAHA I did the same thing.

Working a treat now.
Thanks LeeCM.

Will subscribe to the magazine.

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but does anyone know if the updated version of ZebraCM was already in one the last CM issues? Not sure what the version number is though, but maybe there's a readme somewhere which gives a hint about the build date.

Lee CM wrote:Yep, all will be revealed tomorrow when the issue is properly on sale ;)
I downloaded the zinio edition on a flight this morning, and then also managed to access the vault and download waveshaper.

So the CM vault seems to be working at 30,000 feet :D :tu:

But no plugs planned for next issue? :?

chk071 wrote:Not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but does anyone know if the updated version of ZebraCM was already in one the last CM issues? Not sure what the version number is though, but maybe there's a readme somewhere which gives a hint about the build date.
they updated zebra cm?

So what's the trick to entering the correct words to add a magazine to the vault? I entered the two words from October2013/CM195 for my download (I got the Apple Newstand version) but it thinks I did not enter the words correctly. I tried exact match, lowercase nothing works. Emailed vault support but have not heard back. What gives? Thanks!

I could get the October, 2013 downloads, but not the September, 2013 ones. The odd thing is that when I select issue 194, the questions clearly match the content of the September issue, but the web page says "Download the digital content that accompanies Computer Music Issue 195, October 2013".

It seems they've got a few things wrong. Perhaps logging off and on again helps (flashes of The IT Crowd).

Edit: Nope, that didn't work.

FLWrd wrote:I could get the October, 2013 downloads, but not the September, 2013 ones. The odd thing is that when I select issue 194, the questions clearly match the content of the September issue, but the web page says "Download the digital content that accompanies Computer Music Issue 195, October 2013".

It seems they've got a few things wrong. Perhaps logging off and on again helps (flashes of The IT Crowd).

Edit: Nope, that didn't work.
Drop us a line on computermusic@futurenet.com explaining the problem and I'll get someone to sort this out.

I also entered the correct answers and it says they aren't, please sort this.

Edit: Worked the second time.

Return to “Instruments”