Flute-y stuff

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Buffalo Grass

Mustang Plains

Native American flute: real

some guitar and drum loops

PianoTeq piano

everything else Zebra.

Victor.

maybe I should claim that the flute is a OnePingOnly preset?

Victor.

VicDiesel wrote:maybe I should claim that the flute is a OnePingOnly preset?

Victor.
I was surprised that I liked the first one, I generally don't like native flute. I didn't like the second one as much, it reminded me initially of Bob Seger's Hollywood Nights, and then came the trills. I looked up half expecting the title to be, wait for it.....

Death by One Trillion.

I didn't like the second one as much, it reminded me initially of Bob Seger's Hollywood Nights,
Yeah, that drum loop....

Thanks for the comments.

Victor.

I'm also not a big fan of Native American flute. On most mornings, there's an irritating busker playing this kind of flute in the train station strategically positioned so you have to walk right in front of him and get an ear full. :x

But since I'm a feedback returning kind of a guy, I listened to both tracks. Of the two tracks, I preferred "Buffalo Grass." It was more mellow and restrained with nice melody throughout.

"Mustang Plains" is more high pitched and exuberant. Not bad but not my kind of thing.

Vic: How about using some nice KVR-friendly mellotron flute samples next time? :D

Really enjoyed Buffalo Grass, but not really at all keen on Mustang Plains.

Keep them coming though. More different stuff is good - stops us getting set in our ways :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I also preferred Buffalo Grass. I liked the flute sound and the chilled, almost funky groove.

Good work :)

folderol wrote: Keep them coming though. More different stuff is good - stops us getting set in our ways :P
Petroglyph Rock

The calmest one yet. I apologize for a few blips. Field recording.

Victor.

I like the latest addition. It has a relaxing, meditative, almost sombre sound.

Good work :)

I think the word is 'pastoral' :) with just a hint of sadness. :wink:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”