XSRDO Patchwork modular

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry guys, there is something wrong with free 000webhost.com.
Apparently they had a DDoS attack or something and I can't get the website to work
properly. Just ask around if someone will give you the file (it's free) or Gmail me
and I will send it to you.

I have stopped coding for Synthedit so will eventually give all the modules away for free.

Kirsty.

By the way WOK I really like your GUI's :)

i never checked your materials out, soz. keeping an eye on the SE community, sad to see you come and go like that.

i can't offer you space you can update yourself, if you've got anything you don't need to edit too often, i can host it.

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:i never checked your materials out, soz. keeping an eye on the SE community, sad to see you come and go like that.

i can't offer you space you can update yourself, if you've got anything you don't need to edit too often, i can host it.

Thanks for your kind offer but I don't think the few modules I made are worth the effort.

Kirsty

kirsty roland wrote:Just ask around if someone will give you the file (it's free) or Gmail me and I will send it to you.

Kirsty.
Hi Kirsty - looks like a neat project! I would love to play with this synth, but can't seem to find your gmail address anywhere. If someone could send the file to ishkabbible at gmail dot com I would be most grateful! :)

ishkabbible wrote:
If someone could send the file to ishkabbible at gmail dot com I would be most grateful! :)
Ishkabbible,
Check your email!.
ho66it.

ho66it wrote: Ishkabbible,
Check your email!.
ho66it.
Thank you so much ho66it - you are a gentleman and a scholar. :)

This is a fun little synth! Thanks, Kirsty :D
Last edited by ishkabbible on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kirsty roland wrote:
xoxos wrote:i never checked your materials out, soz. keeping an eye on the SE community, sad to see you come and go like that.

Thanks for your kind offer but I don't think the few modules I made are worth the effort.

Kirsty
Why wouldn't they be? Cable modules in SE are pretty unique, so these SEMS are very much worth the effort to share with the community!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

i'd definitely like to see those modules Kirsty :)
i didn't jump at them at the time because it wasn't
what i was doing, had no time, and had used up my
spends budget(do i have one of those?)

I'd love to try this, so if anyone is kind enough to share the file, I'll PM my email address.

Cheers, zmies

Zmies wrote:I'd love to try this, so if anyone is kind enough to share the file, I'll PM my email address.

Cheers, zmies
I don't have the file here at work, but if no one has sent it to you by this evening when I get home I would be happy to send you a copy.

ishkabbible wrote:
Zmies wrote:I'd love to try this, so if anyone is kind enough to share the file, I'll PM my email address.

Cheers, zmies
I don't have the file here at work, but if no one has sent it to you by this evening when I get home I would be happy to send you a copy.
Just received it from another nice person. Thank you anyway!

-Zmies

Looks cool. If anyone can send the file to me (daveyounger at thecontrolcentre dot com) that would be great. Cheers.

Are we allowed to host it for mass distribution?

arkmabat wrote:Are we allowed to host it for mass distribution?
Yes. But please include the XSRDO website pages with the file.

Thanks
Kirsty

Return to “Modular Synthesis”