Black Raven [DubStep]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All!
This is my DubStep experiment, inspired by nice summer weather overboard my home :) Please vote :)
http://dostavka.net.ua/pub/DeepLove_Black_Raven.mp3
Thanks )
Last edited by djOrloff on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music - is my life

I'm loving the effects of your weather. It must be very nice. I spent a few pleasant days in Київ a long time ago. I like the combination of the soft melodic synths with the dubstep rhythmic influence combined with the glitchy sounds.

Good work :)

u dont use bus compressioin, dont you? anyway nice sounds:))
trust analog.... (owner of digital)

psychoxkps wrote:u dont use bus compressioin
but in fact is knocking hard on the brain :D
Music - is my life

seismic1 wrote:I'm loving the effects of your weather. It must be very nice. I spent a few pleasant days in Київ a long time ago. I like the combination of the soft melodic synths with the dubstep rhythmic influence combined with the glitchy sounds.

seismic1, my friend :) i live near the Kharkiv, and i inspired by nice nature, look this
Music - is my life

great track! :tu: i love those fast arpeggios that sound like old computer music. they work really good with your song and not just like a gimmick. :)

djOrloff wrote:
seismic1 wrote:I'm loving the effects of your weather. It must be very nice. I spent a few pleasant days in Київ a long time ago. I like the combination of the soft melodic synths with the dubstep rhythmic influence combined with the glitchy sounds.

seismic1, my friend :) i live near the Kharkiv, and i inspired by nice nature, look this
Thanks for posting this. It looks very nice. I seem to remember some nice views of the Dneiper from Darnitsa

Nature views of Britain's Surrey also famously :)
and very similar to our seats )
Music - is my life

Return to “Music Cafe”