Vigilant Eyes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

www.youreallfree.com/music/YAF_VigilantEyes.mp3

Vigilant Eyes

She wakes to the sound of jackhammers and traffic, weaving a trail into her pretty minds attic. Her beautifull smile is an upside down rainbow, rainy day assholes are gone. The pain goes away

Firebird spray, silver lines, and these powerfull symbols
that all of our systems cant say

She turned into technicolor across, the skyline of a brutal city abandoned and lost. A hue that saturates into retaining walls, splashed into bodega bricks, golden waterfalls. Beauty trapped between the cement. A break from grey walls, strip malls and dull brands. You'll know when you see her scream, far away from the blur of daily commute, dreams pave the way

Firebird spray silver lines and these powerfull symbols
that all of these systems cant say

In this ghost town void of culture, she moves through midnight, her backpack full of skeletons. The hallow bones echo out songs. Chiming out click clack melodies. She whispers the secrets dripping out of her. No silence since her last piece.

And she hasn't forgotten the tune. Fingertips bright and sticky.
Her perfume is home's smell you forget it with familiarity.
etch-a-sketchy murals ever shifting and changing between coats of a dismal grey. And you dont wonder what she's trying say

This one is for her It's the best I could do. Pitted against distance be it a million miles. But her dream's the same as mine to let this one work of art stand. And bleed into the billboard landscape of and a violent city that doesnt understand

wow! Intriguing, inventive, mysterious... Some of the imagery is really beautiful. This one struck quite a chord with me. Impressive stuff Remco. Your output is staggering! Do all these songs come to you in your dreams? :-)

sazb30 wrote:wow! Intriguing, inventive, mysterious... Some of the imagery is really beautiful. This one struck quite a chord with me. Impressive stuff Remco. Your output is staggering! Do all these songs come to you in your dreams? :-)
Thanks a million. This is a joined effort lyric wise
Pensive ( you can find him on my facebook)
wrote a big deal of these lines. I combine them
Make a potpourie out of it. Also to give it a slightly disjointed feel which i like :-)
And from there the music flows :-)

Hug

Great song and lyrics, Remmie, but for me the highlight of this one was the rhythmic interplay between the synths and percussion. I especially liked the bass synth.

Good work :)

Amazing tune Remco. You glued it all together beautifully. :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Amazing tune Remco. You glued it all together beautifully. :tu:
Thanks, yeah that poem by pensive was 3 pages long so i just took some lines which grabbed me and added some myself.

Fun detail is that besides the rhytms everything you hear is done with

FIREBIRD

A great synth :-)

very nice voice, whose is it? yours? unusual harmony, interesting creation, I like it :)
very soulful...
you is talent )
Music - is my life

Better and better each time Remmie
Love this one

Cheers
D.

Totolitoto wrote:Better and better each time Remmie
Love this one

Cheers
D.
Thanks so much!

djOrloff wrote:very nice voice, whose is it? yours? unusual harmony, interesting creation, I like it :)
very soulful...
you is talent )
My voice. Thanks for listening m8!

Return to “Music Cafe”