Cycle: spectral granular synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cycle

WolfKay wrote:
DavenH wrote:but I promised a demo today and here it is.
Great! But when does the Mac AU demo come out?

At least a month, but definitely before Christmas.

It looks really good, I'm looking forward to it!

wasi wrote: Absolutely amazing work. Great interface, great sounds. This will be a player.

Getting occasional crashes in Reaper/win8.1 but I'll wait for the final release, it may be related to the Vista bug.
WolfKay wrote:It looks really good, I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks guys :)

Wasi, it may be. We'll see.

This awesomeness should be bumped, me thinks.

:D
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:This awesomeness should be bumped, me thinks.

:D
I totally agree. Unfortunately I still have to wait for the mac version.

Could anyone get some nice sounds out of this? Any experiences or sound samples so far?

To bad it requires at least Windows 7... guess I'm out this time. :(

HiEnergy wrote:To bad it requires at least Windows 7... guess I'm out this time. :(
There's nothing about it that requires Windows 7. Once I have a stable build working on Vista, or XP even, I'll adjust the requirements. Most likely, this will be a matter of days not weeks.

It's certainly not for the impatient. Runs fine as 64-bit in Sonar, played with it some, got some interesting sounds. It's a bit hard to tell what's going on, but I haven't read any of the documentation, either. If Curve and Iris had a baby, this is what it would be...

I see there is a demo, but is it is for sale yet?

Just FYI, Norton quarantined and deleted the .exe file.

SODDI wrote:Just FYI, Norton quarantined and deleted the .exe file.
Not cool, Norton.

can't get a sound out of it

live 9
win 8

dave

When Cycle loads up there is no preset loaded - so no sound either. That caught me out for a while too...
Try pressing the preset buttons to see if that is the problem.

If not the problem, it may be down to the what Daven is trying to sort and had to delay release for.

Crazy synth :D no matter what I'm doing (and I have no clue what I'm doing), it sounds good :) (except nasty clicks and pops but I can't manage to apply an attack to a volume yet :p)

Will there be an intro price? :)

Return to “Instruments”