Waldorf Largo goes 64 Bit in Summer 2013

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

V0RT3X wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
Igro wrote:I would really like if they updated Largo GUI to something like their new product NAVE. C'mon Waldorf, please do this.
Very likely won't happen.

I hope it doesn't because I like the layout of largo as it is.
The layout is nice, but I'm talking about the colors.

bump; this is taking awhile.

also largo has trouble remembering which patch was used, in some hosts only loads 'Atmorph T' (a nice sound at least) in place of the desired patch.

it's pretty annoying.

BTW, the summer is over...Please change the topic header to 2014!

Breaking news! Largo 64 Bit to be bundled with Bitwig Studio :hihi:

pinkpanther wrote:Breaking news! Largo 64 Bit to be bundled with Bitwig Studio :hihi:
and same day as the release of sylenth2! :D

Waldorf is currently working on finishing the Pulse 2 which should be released during the upcoming months.

Besides that they relesed additional Blofeld soundsets and also a new update (v1.0.3) for the Lector vocoder:

http://www.waldorf-music.info/en/lectordownloads.html

This was published at the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/WaldorfMusic

That update seems to fix problems with Cubase 7 and Logic X.

At the facebook page you could also see that Holger Steinbrink is working on the manual for the Pulse 2.

So you could see that something is happening at Waldorf and other updates just seem to be a question of time...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I really don't care about other Waldorf products. I want Largo in 64bit, but as it is now, it looks like humans will develop warp drive faster than Waldorf making Largo 64bit.

Igro wrote:BTW, the summer is over...Please change the topic header to 2014!
Look at a calendar, there are still 3 weeks left of Summer...

HcDoom wrote:I really don't care about other Waldorf products. I want Largo in 64bit, but as it is now, it looks like humans will develop warp drive faster than Waldorf making Largo 64bit.
At the Facebook page Waldorf had posted (written in german) that a Largo update is planned for end of 2013.

As i just posted today they are currently working on releasing the Pulse 2 and they recently (around 2 weeks ago) released an update for Lector (which fixes problems with Cubase 7 and Logic X).

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Aural Chaos wrote:
Igro wrote:BTW, the summer is over...Please change the topic header to 2014!
Look at a calendar, there are still 3 weeks left of Summer...
You're right, so update will be in three weeks...

Ingonator wrote:
HcDoom wrote:I really don't care about other Waldorf products. I want Largo in 64bit, but as it is now, it looks like humans will develop warp drive faster than Waldorf making Largo 64bit.
At the Facebook page Waldorf had posted (written in german) that a Largo update is planned for end of 2013.

As i just posted today they are currently working on releasing the Pulse 2 and they recently (around 2 weeks ago) released an update for Lector (which fixes problems with Cubase 7 and Logic X).

Ingo
Do you have information about NAVE as a VST plugin?

cheers
Piet

Nobody has that info apart from Waldorf. My guess: they're not working on it. Pulse 2 and Largo/PPG V.3 updates take precedence.

PietW. wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

Ingo
Do you have information about NAVE as a VST plugin?

cheers
Piet
No informations yet. I got no iPad or iPhone so i could not even use it.

With Wolfram Franke having left Waldorf and one or two new developers hired (e.g. french engineer Frederic Meslin for Pulse 2 software/firmware development) Waldorf slowly seems to go back to normal. Currently the main part of deveopment seems to be done by Frederic and Stefan Stenzel (who also did the hardware part of the Pulse 2 including the filter etc.).

I am quite sure that after releasing the Pulse 2 they will focus more on the software updates and they already released an update for Lector around two weeks ago.

EvilDragon wrote:Nobody has that info apart from Waldorf. My guess: they're not working on it. Pulse 2 and Largo/PPG V.3 updates take precedence.
Based on my informations that should be true, especially the part about the Pulse 2.
Like i already mentioned Waldorf is planning a Largo update for end of this year which was posted at their Facebook page.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

Work is in progress. Believe me. :D :D :D :D :D

Australian Summer?

Return to “Instruments”