Breathe ... again

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After I made last months entry I carried on working on this. There is more of a build in the intro. It is now considerably extended with additional instrumentation and detail, including an almost subliminal slow drum beat.

I hope you like the result.

As usual you can have ogg or mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

They are some great sounding pads on here. Mellow and understated, but very impressive. Very pretty melodies over the top of them which reminded me of Vangelis. I think that subtle percussion works well. Echoes of Floyd.

Good work :)

I love this piece, so melodic and at times "big" My only reservation is that at times the vibrato on some notes is a bit dominant. As always wonderful work.

Daggilarr

Very tasty indeed.

It really does illicit a mood of relaxation and calm :)

I saw a ray of light and angels. There was no more weight, no pain...as single leaf falls to the ground.

Very refreshing track. :)

very lovely indeed.

Yea nice pads. Almost sounds like Absynth.

Thanks guys.

@Daggilarr
I see what you mean about the vibrato. I've still got the Rosegarden project files (I never dispose of anything these days) so I might see if I can tame it a little.

@mr.me
Quite poetic 8)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

After staying late at work to deal with problems, the train I am currently riding is delayed extending my commute home to 2 hours. Needless to say I'm stressed.

This piece is just what the doctor ordered. I feel my blood pressure returning to normal as if I were relaxing in a garden. Nice melodies. Well done. :tu:

Very pretty. I remember borrowing Kitaro tapes from my dad, for when I'd had enough Judas Priest. Very enjoyable (this I mean). Thanks, folderol.
No longer a moderator.

Thanks again people. Much appreciated.

Return to “Music Cafe”