Space Boy - Current release is V5.04.

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, Your plugins are great, but still i am unable to use them in cubase 6 and 7 32 bit win7. Ever since Cubase 6 they don't load. I have the latest versions of space boy and wider boy. But alas they don't load. I hope you get this sorted, they are great audio treats. nothing is like these plugz.

Maybe the developer can give some info about the status of 64Bit versions and if the plug-in is working on Windows 8 64Bit /Cubase 7 64Bit?

I too am curious if spaceboy will ever be ported to 64bit.. I tried just now to use jbridge to do so, but jbridge gave no output......

rsp
sound sculptist

Is the developer even still active? I liked the demo of Space Boy but the fact that their website looks like it hasn't been touched in four years makes me wary to buy. I feel like the plugin is just on the brink of being obsolete and in a few months I'll have a product that doesn't play nice with modern computers and has no support.

Hi,

Still active and pursuing possibilities for porting to Mac and building at 64-Bit.

With respect to compatibility, the most recent releases are compatible (certainly at 32-Bit) up to and including Windows 8. The best way to test is to download the demo and try.

The most reliable host for compatibility, I find, is Reaper. Also at 64-Bit.

Paul

Hey Paul,

Good to hear your still active, your plugins still crash 32 bit Cubase 7 when loaded. Maybe 64bit versions will fix this bug..you have made some great plugins.

Space Boy wrote:Hi,

Still active and pursuing possibilities for porting to Mac and building at 64-Bit.

With respect to compatibility, the most recent releases are compatible (certainly at 32-Bit) up to and including Windows 8. The best way to test is to download the demo and try.

The most reliable host for compatibility, I find, is Reaper. Also at 64-Bit.

Paul
Hi Paul, any advancing on the 64bit front ?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Paul. I need a download link for full version of Space Boy. I bought it a few years back and have moved to
a new computer. I have my key but haven't been able to get in touch through the Elevaytor website contact page. Thanks Charles T.

Return to “Elevayta”