JP6K 1.7 update (64 bit)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JP6K

Its in a week now I promise :)

Great synth for pluck leads and modulation leads. Should mess around with it some more.. any new banks?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Finally after a long time version 1.5 is out with some user requests.

Whats new:
Lower CPU usage
More accurate Super Saw detune
Pitch Bend range
Amp and Filter velocity
New Glide mode and Glide Hold function
More presets

Check your emails for the download

Enjoy!

adamtrance wrote:Finally after a long time version 1.5 is out with some user requests.

Whats new:
Lower CPU usage
Pitch Bend range
Amp and Filter velocity
More presets

Enjoy!
:)

Thank you!

:wheee:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hah, the best is now better. Thanks.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

Epicness :)

Shy wrote:Hah, the best is now better. Thanks.
Really, that good? And there is no way this can be Ported to mac is there? I think I remember it being a save as enviro?

TheoM wrote:
Shy wrote:Hah, the best is now better. Thanks.
Really, that good? And there is no way this can be Ported to mac is there? I think I remember it being a save as enviro?
Adam commented on Facebook ''Unfortunately I cannot make mac or 64 bit version until SynthMaker does not support it. Its not up to me :(''
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

adamtrance wrote:Finally after a long time version 1.5 is out with some user requests.

Whats new:
Lower CPU usage
Pitch Bend range
Amp and Filter velocity
More presets

Enjoy!

Thx 8)

JP8080 vs JP6K test from YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5GfLbK1Ko

Thank you for that video, I didnt know about it. About the filters, when I made the synth, I didnt have any Roland JPs around, I just did it by analyzing recordings people made and sent for me, so perhaps I can update the filter when I have one sitting right next to me :)

adamtrance wrote:Thank you for that video, I didnt know about it. About the filters, when I made the synth, I didnt have any Roland JPs around, I just did it by analyzing recordings people made and sent for me, so perhaps I can update the filter when I have one sitting right next to me :)
@adam
I'm glad I could help again
I found the movie on youtube some days ago. Very nice test.

@JP6K users

A little gift for actually jp6k users.
This is some my old trance sounds for JP6K from 2011-2012,only little tweak to new 1.5 version (portamento, velocity)

Pathlist:

1. Trance Pluck - Pluck
2. Big Lead - Lead
3. Short Trancer - Lead
4. Angel Pad - Pad
5. Mouse - Seq
6. Deep Bass - Bass
7. Trance Bass - Bass
8. @Work - Lead
9. QX Bass - Bass
10 Ozone - Fx
11. Stereo Fake - Fx/Sweep

Download:
http://speedy.sh/WsJB6/Jp6k-MiniSoundse ... ochwat.rar

I must admit its little beasts like this I miss on mac. I wonder why anyone would choose to use SM which is 32 bit even on windows anyway isn't it instead of native 64 bit dual l platform code. Its not just a loss for potential customers but obviously for Adam in this case as well, he could get tons more sales moving away from SM, anyway best of luck with it Adam, I enjoy using many of your presets that I have purchased in other synths :) that's how I know this would be really good.

It could be ported over by someone capable,
with a copy of VS and Flowstone.
C++ is so different from graphical programming, though-
although there is no reason why the functions and graphics could not be translated, apart from finding someone willing and able,
it would not be a task for a module/function linker/router.

I guess it would be a case of judging existing sales and whether the projected mac sales would be worthwhile.. but on windows even some won't use bridges and want only native 64 so it would benefit that too. He wouldn't need a mac himself just someone to do the port.

When I had my Bootcamp W7 experiment I tried the JP6k and was really impressed. I dont know what Adam has done but its one of the few VA synths Ive liked in the box...really nice quality and cool simple interface. Great price. Shame its not on Mac - but anyways - its great work kudos.
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

Return to “Instruments”