Fender Rhodes Mark II vs. Software vs. Nord Comparison

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very slick video. Well done.
I just wish I understood the narrative, but I think I got the gist.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:Very slick video. Well done.

Cheers
-B

Hey,

I put subtitles into the video. You have to activate them in the video-window at the bottom right next to the quality-button.

christianlaptop wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Very slick video. Well done.

Cheers
-B

Hey,

I put subtitles into the video. You have to activate them in the video-window at the bottom right next to the quality-button.
A-ha!
Now it makes sense.

Kudos.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

christianlaptop wrote:
izonin wrote:
christianlaptop wrote:NeoSoul, CFrentzen, Scarbee VintageKeys and RSP are all Mark I Samples!
That explains why there's more "barking" in the low octaves. I prefer the cleaner sound of Mark II.
Well, I could have voiceed the piano to bark more. I'm a bit careful with statements like "That sounds not like a Mark I" or "Ah, that's the reason why it sounds like this". There is a lot you can do with voicing... ;)
And with velocity curves also. I saw that you adapted your playing during the first moments of each track for each plug. Anyway, a great, interesting video, and a pleasurable moment. Thanks. :tu:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote: And with velocity curves also. I saw that you adapted your playing during the first moments of each track for each plug. Anyway, a great, interesting video, and a pleasurable moment. Thanks. :tu:
Yeah, that's why I did not use one midifile for all plugins ;)

Very nice roudnup.

I've used RSP for many years, and it's still one of my favourites. I aslo use the NEO-soul a lot, its great!.
I'll also recommend the Mark I Stage Premier from Premier Sound factory, a very nice sounding Rhodes.

All are great sounding rhodes, exept the Nord-library. Too bad they'v neglected the rhodes for so many years. They keep comming up with new great-sounding grand pianos, but they still having this 5Mb cheap rhodes patches.

thanks for sharing first off... secondly, all i could say is "in the pocket"... you guys were "in the groove"... not sure which product sounded the "best"... but being in the "pocket" always out shines the product/sound... i.e. it's not the tool but the craftsman...

Return to “Instruments”