No response from support - AGAIN

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an email I have sent twice now, once on the 5th and once on the 10th September :-

I'm resending this email again as so far I've had no response :-

Hi David

Thanks again for your detailed response, and apologies for not getting back to you sooner but I have been away on holiday.

I have found the section where I can request a new activation code, but unfortunately this appears to be only for a new computer build and supercedes the old licence.

I have also tried to transfer the licence onto my (purple) dongle again and it just doesn't work. The dongle is fairly old, but I have succesfully used it with some Rob Papen products when they experimented with Elicensing.

Furthermore I received an email today :-

Hi,

Did you receive this response???

Hello ****, <------- NOT EVEN ME!

First let me apologize for the delay in coming back to you.

Because of a glitch is between your bank and our bank your payment had been blocked. We finally managed to solve the problem. Here is everything you need to start using Analog Lab:

Dear customer,

Thank you for buying ARTURIA Instruments.

You will need to use your (or create a new) account on www.arturia.com website in order to get your license ( eLicenser protection software )
Serial Number and Unlock code listed in this email, will be needed when registering your products.

- Here is your Product SerialNumber : ********
- Here is your UnlockCode : ********

Please download the PC version here : http://www.arturia.com/downloads/Analog ... latest.exe
or the Mac OSX version here : http://www.arturia.com/downloads/Analog ... latest.dmg

More information on the software protection here :http://www.arturia.com/evolution/assets ... ent_EN.pdf

Best greetings.

The Arturia Team.

Now I have no idea who **** is, but as it was the correct case number I assumed it was a new serial number and unlock code for me. When I tried to activate it via my account, it said the numbers were already in use.
Have I been sent somebody elses codes?!

This has got to be one of the most awkward procedures I have ever had to endure to simply use a bit of software that I have paid for on both my machines.

Geoff

Hi George,
we have upgraded our bug tracking system this week so maybe that's why you have not heard back from us sooner.
David is out of the office for 2 weeks so this does not help :).
Can you PM me your case id and we will fix this.

Kevin

tehlord wrote:
Now I have no idea who **** is .......

Geoff
Kevin [Arturia] wrote:Hi George,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAybe Arturia will get lucky the third time .
Try putting your name in a bigger font, preferably in flashing colours .

Do you know what fvck this.

You can take your shitty support and stick it.

I will NEVER buy an arturia product again, and I will make sure that I tell everybody I know to avoid your crappy company as well.

I have written several emails over several weeks and got nowhere.

The fact you are sending me details of another persons account is worrying enough to warrant an investigation into your own procedures don't you think?

Yours sincerely

GEOFF

Oh and furthermore, David told me the reason it took so long to respond to my initial support ticket over a month ago was because he was on holiday. I also had an email from somebody else shortly afterwards saying the delay was due to a bug tracking upgrade (like you claimed just now).

So let me get this straight, he's on holiday ALL the time, and the support system is buggy and being fixed ALL the time?

Begone fools.

LOL. Epic.

How to f**k your company up in three simple steps.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

tehlord wrote:Oh and furthermore, David told me the reason it took so long to respond to my initial support ticket over a month ago was because he was on holiday. I also had an email from somebody else shortly afterwards saying the delay was due to a bug tracking upgrade (like you claimed just now).

So let me get this straight, he's on holiday ALL the time, and the support system is buggy and being fixed ALL the time?

Begone fools.
Hmmm. Sometimes too many ways of contacting too many different people in a company can lead in data beeing weirdly handled. At least this is better than companies not answering at all, or in much longer delays, or disappearing, wich leaves you totally helpless.

However, Kevin answered your request within one day on Arturia's KVR forum, and offered to fix the problem for you, even if he mispelled your name. That seems fair to me.

You can also drop him a mail, or a PM. I'm sure if you send him the correct data it will be fixed asap, and you'll be able to play the instruments, wich, in the end, is the goal. Then up to you to decide if they it was worth it or not.

I had a problem to subscribe on the Arturia forum and Kevin answered me within hours yesterday, as I joined him directly by the mail. Very helpfull guy.

Just to tell a different experience and balance a bit your post. You have received several answers, and while some seemmed not to be unfortunately not that accurate, I think Arturia have shown a true will to help you. Maybe you can credit them of good will at the very least.

I hope your problem will be solved soon.

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I took the understanding approach several times already, now i've had enough.

It doesn't matter how many approaches of communication there are, I don't like being lied to.

Another email I had explained that the reason there was an issue with support on my account was because there was an error with the purchase I made from their website.

I bought the product from Inta audio on ebay.

And again, being emailed somebody elses details?!?!?!? Unacceptable!

I am done with Arturia, period.

Hi Geoff,
I don't know how I could made such a mistake after reading your email.
Please accept my apologize for that.

The way your problem has been handled by us is totally unacceptable.
I asked you to send me your case number to resolve it and also to invest what is wrong in our system in order to fix it.

Now, if you think you have waste too much time with this I can understand it.

Kevin

Kevin, whilst I appreciate mistakes can happen, I don't accept that so many can happen with such monotonous regularity.

Furthermore, I've just received an automail from David's email saying that he's out of the office until today. Yes, I have an email sitting here (I assume from the two emails I sent over the last two weeks) telling me he's back on the 16th. Today is the 16th.

Your support system is appalling, by far the worst I have come across in ANY commercial arena, not just software plugins.

Your responses are also filled with lies and inaccuracies.

I bought a Minilab because I wanted to use it as a midi controller. In that function it works, just.

The software that came along with it was a bonus, but as a paying customer I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get it to work on both the machines I use, and I suggest you make it much clearer to future customers that the software requires elicencing to work on two machines.

Rest assured I will never, ever purchase anything from your company again, and when pushed for recommendations in the future (of which I am often asked) I will make sure that other people steer clear as well.

tehlord wrote:Do you know what fvck this.

You can take your shitty support and stick it.

I will NEVER buy an arturia product again, and I will make sure that I tell everybody I know to avoid your crappy company as well.

I have written several emails over several weeks and got nowhere.

The fact you are sending me details of another persons account is worrying enough to warrant an investigation into your own procedures don't you think?

Yours sincerely

GEOFF
Gerry,

We're sorry and it'll never happen again.

:lol:

i dunno what Geraldine's problem is.

Return to “Arturia”