2CAudio Aether 1.6.0 and Audiomulch - preset recall and weird Aether Gui reaction

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aether AudioMulch

Does anyone using this combo notice the same weird reaction as I do ?
This is happening after Aether 1.6.0 installation

routine:
-save an Aether preset in Audiomulch's Aether contraption preset manager n1
-load and save a different Aether preset in Audiomulch's Aether contraption preset manager n2
-when you recall the presets from Audiomulch's Aether contraption preset manager, Aether's Gui doesn't change accordigly to the preset algorithm. The algo changes correctly but the Gui doesn't.

If you recall Aether preset from its browser the Gui updates itself as it should.

thank you,
Luca

unguitar wrote:Does anyone using this combo notice the same weird reaction as I do ?
This is happening after Aether 1.6.0 installation

routine:
-save an Aether preset in Audiomulch's Aether contraption preset manager n1
-load and save a different Aether preset in Audiomulch's Aether contraption preset manager n2
-when you recall the presets from Audiomulch's Aether contraption preset manager, Aether's Gui doesn't change accordigly to the preset algorithm. The algo changes correctly but the Gui doesn't.

If you recall Aether preset from its browser the Gui updates itself as it should.

thank you,
Luca
HI Luca,

I don't personally have any experience with Audio Mulch, so I can't offer much help. Generally we do not support host preset management systems officially though because there are simply too many of them to keep track of, and we instead offer our own preset management system with our preset browser system.

Hopefully someone else may have some experience with it...

Return to “Effects”