ArtsAcoustic announces ViRe-X Pro and ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6 (incl. 64bit versions)

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm happy to see an update for AA Reverb coming.

But you guys are aware that $50 does not equal €50 right?

chokehold wrote:>snip< [your complaining was here]

chokeholds signature: Selling plugins, have a look!
i just had to quote your signature...
honestly, call me biassed as i'm affilliated with artsacoustic, but don't you think your moaning smells kinda fishy, plus it's kinda brave? i don't mean no harm, but i'd say buy their plugins because you love them in use, rather than being interrested in trading them... :?
just my 2 cents though...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

zeep wrote:I'm happy to see an update for AA Reverb coming.

But you guys are aware that $50 does not equal €50 right?
in € there's VAT included...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

I agree 50 Euro is too much. You might as well have left your policy as it was. Not a great move - it will loose you a lot of sales. I don't get the logic of it- it seems like one of those "we want to discourage you so much that you won't bother" type of fees.

IK Multimedia had a similar policy (maybe they changed it last year?) and it made them very unpopular with many here.

So, any news about this new ViRE X..? Audiodemos? "coming soon", that is month ago.. :roll:

DELETED

Hi, still no news for reverb 1.6 nor VireX? :cry:

ostrovitch wrote:Hi, still no news for reverb 1.6 nor VireX? :cry:
seems like ... :/

EDIT: ok they answered in the other topic that they putting final touches on the AAR 1.6 release. hope to see it soon.

Trancestorm wrote:
ostrovitch wrote:Hi, still no news for reverb 1.6 nor VireX? :cry:
seems like ... :/

EDIT: ok they answered in the other topic that they putting final touches on the AAR 1.6 release. hope to see it soon.
Hope so, thanks for the update. :wink:

Any updates on the status of ViRe-X Pro?

We're still in finetuning, which unfortunately takes way more time than expected. No release date yet, but we hope we can do so before christhmas.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Very much looking forward to this, I hope you get some good solid hours in. In between life and making a living!
Happy coding!

maxxxter wrote: Please, re-do the GUI, it's awful.
Lol. I disagree. Not the fanciest i've seen but i like it. And in fine, only sounds count.

nick at artsacoustic wrote:We're still in finetuning, which unfortunately takes way more time than expected. No release date yet, but we hope we can do so before christhmas.
Patiently waiting, i'm curious to see closer what it has in the guts

:wheee:

Krakatau wrote:
nick at artsacoustic wrote:We're still in finetuning, which unfortunately takes way more time than expected. No release date yet, but we hope we can do so before christhmas.
Patiently waiting, i'm curious to see closer what it has in the guts

:wheee:
Me to,
But once it comes, I am convinced it is good.
Still using AAR in all projects. :love:

Return to “Arts Acoustic”