What's going on?

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I should be receiving a transfered license. Been waiting for days now, the previous owner sent you 2 eMails requesting the transfer. I know because he CC-ed me for those eMails.

Only just contacted your support a few months ago to retrieve a lost license of mine, took you a day or two to respond in a helpful way, but this is getting boring.

So what's up?
When will I get the license?
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote:Hi,

I should be receiving a transfered license. Been waiting for days now, the previous owner sent you 2 eMails requesting the transfer. I know because he CC-ed me for those eMails.

Only just contacted your support a few months ago to retrieve a lost license of mine, took you a day or two to respond in a helpful way, but this is getting boring.

So what's up?
hi,

I am the previous owner and this behavior of Kuassa support is a pain in the ass.

Never had so frustrating experience with license transfer.

Very disappointed!!! :x

poshook wrote:
chokehold wrote:Hi,

So what's up?
hi,

I am the previous owner and this behavior of Kuassa support is a pain in the ass.

Never had so frustrating experience with license transfer.

Very disappointed!!! :x
Hi Poshook, Chokehold,

I already send the license transfer request via e-mail and KVRAudio's PM, and already get in touch with the license transfer recipient. Please allow me to consider this as solved.

Again, I deeply apologize for any mistake and slow response from our side. This have teached us a very valueable lesson, and I will make sure personally that this won't happen again in the future.

Best Regards,
Kuassa Support Team

So license transfer is possible?

Not according to their website hibidy.....well sorta not.

See here if you haven't already:
http://www.kuassa.com/support/frequentl ... questions/

Of course this could be a new policy since this all started. Oct 2013?

BTW - do you own any of Kuassa plugs?

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Oh....also....sort of disconcerting that your message was at the top of the list and 15 days old hibidy.

Makes me wonder the level of support. I may have to reconsider buying from them if this is the case.

Thoughts anyone?

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

The stuff works.

But the boards here are slow, no doubt about it.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
dsan@mail.com wrote:Oh....also....sort of disconcerting that your message was at the top of the list and 15 days old hibidy.

Makes me wonder the level of support. I may have to reconsider buying from them if this is the case.

Thoughts anyone?

Happy Musiking!
dsan
hibidy wrote:The stuff works.

But the boards here are slow, no doubt about it.
Hi Dsan and Hibidy,

Okay, firstly I need to introduce myself. My name is Grahadea and since the start (2010-ish), I'm serving as Kuassa's CEO. This kind of hassles regarding the forum are truly my responsibility. So please let me to personally apologize to you both and the folks here at the board regarding the slowness of response of this board by us. :( :? :scared:

To be frank with you guys, we(me and Aradaz) still do micromanage things at Kuassa, and somehow, things like this are sometimes slipped out of our hands. This forum is not always be monitored since between Arie, me, and Adhit taking turns to visit this forum every once in a while (passively) to see if there any new post/reply in here.

I'm confident, that every direct e-mail or contact form through http://www.kuassa.com/support/ (http://www.kuassa.com/support/) are rarely exceeding 2x24 hrs response time, with personal real answers to your questions. Except when strange, unexpected things like e-mails slipping into the spam folder like above happened. Of course, we will personally act as soon as possible to sort things out.

Actually, we already noticed the complains here since a week ago, but decided to hold the post until we find the solution. And finally, starting this June we already recruit a new community manager which will handle the communication in forums and our social media channels.

So, please let me introduce you to Rathomi Nugraha (KVR ID: Athom). He is a vocalist/songwriter/guitarist of Industrial Rock Band, HelmProyek >> [soundcloud.com/helmproyek], and an avid user of Steinberg Cubase and Propellerhead Reason. He will be reporting directly to me, and I'm sure he can contribute a lot to the discussion. With his presence among our team, I can finally make sure that this kind of problem won't be happening again.

Thank you for giving us such valuable feedback,

Best Regards,
Grahadea Kusuf
info@kuassa.com (mailto:info@kuassa.com)
Grahadea Kusuf
Kuassa, Inc

twitter.com/kuassa

Hi everyone,

let me introduce myself. My name is Rathomi or You can call me Thom. I am the new community manager here to help Kuassa’s team to interact with you and to ensure your questions directly delivered to our team.

Best Regards,
Rathomi

Awesome guys!

Love to see the interaction.

hibidy wrote:Awesome guys!

Love to see the interaction.
Hi hibidy,

Thank you for your input regarding this board. We do our best to ensure this slow response problem will not happen again.

Sincerely,
Rathomi

Return to “Kuassa”