DK+ Virtual Drums

I have installed the DK+ version 2
(copied to my VST folder)

C:\Program Files\VstPlugins

and the library:

C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\NUSofting DK+\library

The VST is working except for the kits not showing in the browser:

I have followed the instructions:

click [Menu] >> Preferences >> then the [...] button for the Sample Library Path, navigate to the folder where you installed the Library, click [OK]

And reloaded the VST
But Still do not show up in the browser

Can anyone assist?

Thank You

i see the same, nothing in the browsers/dropdowns (win7x64) although you can load stuff through the menu

I have the same problem. Is this company still in business? They have not updated their news section in over a year.

bump :)

Well, I'm so late here, useless to apologize now I guess

Anyway, it's the x64 DLL you are talking about or also the 32-bit DK+ 2.0?
Which hosts are you using?

Thanks

hi luigi, i'm on win7 x64, studio one 2.6 & live 9.0.6 :)

pwal wrote:hi luigi, i'm on win7 x64, studio one 2.6 & live 9.0.6 :)
Weird. On Win 8 x64, I can see the kits no problem in Live 9.0.6 (DK+ 2.0). Using 32 bit live, not tested with x64.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

sorry should have said the dll is x64 :-)

Same issue here. Windows 7 64bit, cannot see the kits in the browser but can load through menu

What happens if (just once, to test) you launch your DAW in administrator mode?

I invite you to test it, just to see... And if the problem disappears, can you tell it to us?

Because if the problem disappears, the resolution will be easy: you uninstall (totally) DK+... then you reinstall DK+ but not in the "Program files" tree (anywhere you want but not in that tree).
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes could be a permission issue, thanks BlackWinny,
note that there are two files: NativeControls6x64.dkm and NativeControls6.dkm (for 32-bit) in the DK+ VST folder, those are the browser object, maybe NativeControls6x64.dkm is not loaded.

Maybe someone could try running DK+ 32-bit in a x64 host using jBridge? That would help also, to know more.

Sorry if I still din't fix that yet, so many things to take care here.

BlackWinny wrote:What happens if (just once, to test) you launch your DAW in administrator mode?

I invite you to test it, just to see... And if the problem disappears, can you tell it to us?

Because if the problem disappears, the resolution will be easy: you uninstall (totally) DK+... then you reinstall DK+ but not in the "Program files" tree (anywhere you want but not in that tree).
haven't tried the run-as-admin yet, but all my VSTs are outside "Program Files" for 10 years now ;)

crash to desktop in win8.1x64 in studio one 2.6.5 (x64) :-(

also crash to desktop in live 9.1.7, win8.1, both x64 - let me know if there's any log or anything to check?

pwal wrote:also crash to desktop in live 9.1.7, win8.1, both x64 - let me know if there's any log or anything to check?
Thanks I will do, but now I have the priority on Modelonia, so it will be after this release, and of course I don't know when!

Return to “NUSofting”