Diva 1.3.0b4 (r2033)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Here's a new public beta of Diva 1.3:

Diva rev 2033 Win
Diva rev 2033 Mac
  • adds a "high quality" switch to the Digital Oscillator - for nearly anti-aliased operation, indepenedent of global quality modes
  • adds a BP mode for the middle position of Uhbie Shape parameter
  • fixes an issue with wrongly saved drop down lists in prestes/projects (e.g. tuning, lfo rates)
  • fixes a possible crash bug in VST3 layer
  • fixes a UI rendering error on Windows
  • still features a preliminary UI design
Please let us know what you find, we wnat to proceed to a release candidate asap :-)

Cheers,

- Urs
Last edited by Urs on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi, just repeating on this thread.
firstly thanks.
secondly,
the arp led has a bug..
turn on the arp, change patch, arp led is still on although arp is no longer functioning.
Cubendo VST3, both Mac 10.7.5 and Windows 7 SP1 64bit

thanks
rsp

Repeat from previous thread:

Nice! I've been waiting for this.

A possible bug in the latest beta:

I get some timing-issues in Ableton Live (perhaps also other hosts?). I think perhaps it has to do with latency-compensation.

To reproduce:

Set your soundcard latency pretty high (like 20ms or something) and make some some rythmic pattern with Diva.

Then, switch on the metronome - it seems now that the Diva is just a little ahead of the metronome on each beat.

Found a small GUI bug:
the modification symbol doesn't show when modulating filter FM of Uhbie.

Thanks.

Note: After latest Windows 7 64-bit security update, unless you run as admin you get the following message:

Setup was unable to create a directory:
"C:\Users\****\AppDataLocal\Temp\is-JCENF.tmp

Error 5: Access is denied

This was not the case before the recent MS security update. Just an FYI.
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

sheesh, please keep'em coming.

MickGael wrote:latest Windows 7 64-bit security update
Could you maybe look into the event log or the Update application and tell us what KB number that update had?
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

MickGael wrote:Setup was unable to create a directory:
"C:\Users\****\AppDataLocal\Temp\is-JCENF.tmp
Error 5: Access is denied
This was not the case before the recent MS security update.
Just updated Win7 as far as it will go, no updates available, checked several times.
Installed several of our newest installers, no error messages, no problem.

Sounds like something's scanning the file while the installer tries to access it or something, maybe a virus scanner, MS Security Essentials, Defender, ...
Reboot, retry. It's Windows. ;)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

I was able to install just fine as long as I ran as admin. Could be AVG or some other setting. Just wanted to let you know. :)
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Thanks, we'll be on the lookout :-)

One thing i just noticed:
The Digital OSC module is the only module where a default modulation source is not rendered in a different font than a non-default modulation source.

So, um... I just found myself literally yelling out loud at the screen, "This is f**king awesome!" So yeah... there's that. Not really much else to report.

Hansi: The graphics for the Digital Oscillator are not ready yet. It's only preliminary graphics there.

Pretty hopeless timing problems here in Cubase 7, 64 bit C7.06 and 64bit windows
Using Intel i5 2500k (not overclocked).

Using the VST3 version.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Is the vst 2 version giving you better timing?
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”