Old Black Grand and UVI Workstation

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If this addressed elsewhere, please link.

Issue: I haven't played the Old Black Grand in a while and even needed to download it again. Had to download the UVIWorkstation (v2.1.8 x64) too as that wasn't required before.

Getting the message: Unable to mount the volume from '$Desktop/OldBlackGrand.ufs.' (No valid authorization found).

How do I make this "valid"?

Running OSX 10.6.8, 64 bit

MIDICH1 wrote:If this addressed elsewhere, please link.

Issue: I haven't played the Old Black Grand in a while and even needed to download it again. Had to download the UVIWorkstation (v2.1.8 x64) too as that wasn't required before.

Getting the message: Unable to mount the volume from '$Desktop/OldBlackGrand.ufs.' (No valid authorization found).

How do I make this "valid"?

Running OSX 10.6.8, 64 bit
What do you mean by "no needed before"? If you had a kontakt version, then you cannot use the new UVI Workstation version without an iLok key and a serial number.
If you want to get that new version and own an iLok key, the you can purchase a UVI Upgrade from our website.

Is there still a Kontakt download? I don't want to do the iLok think. But my downloads only provides the UVI.

MIDICH1 wrote:Is there still a Kontakt download? I don't want to do the iLok think. But my downloads only provides the UVI.
Just contact us via email. We do not provide the Kontakt version anymore unless you bought the kontakt version a while ago.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”