Percumat and Plutonia

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

At least I discovered two great synths!

Percumat is a complex (complex for me) drum machine, but very efficient in fact.

Plutonia revealed unexpected effects.

So I built a sound I like a lot and I posted the link in Music Cafe:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 32#5258632

It is a modest and imbarrassing homage to the Carlos Santana's lead guitar, emulated only in the intent and not in fact, as I wrote in the original message here above.

Perhaps you put Percumat and Plutonia a little bit aside?
It's not been a good idea, surely a careless mistake. :)

Please reader, discover it again.

Thank you, H.G.Fortune.

cormi

Hg

Just wanted to tell you how powerful and effective percumat is as a drum machine.
The more I experiment with it I learn its strengths and limits which are normally mine and not the vst.
I have purchased a lot of your synths and recently the Tiger is one of the most powerful for me.
I hope others try Percumat and give it some time to click, they drum machines may harder to understand
versus synths.
Any chance for an upgrade or programming newer patch banks?
Would recommend as a pay for product instead of donationware.
Thanks for all of you great contributions to synths.

zag4139@co
have a look on hgf-synthesizer.com pulldown free patches. There is a bank for PM2 done by me. … and make a test in Drum Burst, an also free drummer by HG-Fortune.

pauleamca

[quote="pauleamca"]zag4139@co
have a look on hgf-synthesizer.com pulldown free patches. There is a bank for PM2 done by me. … and make a test in Drum Burst, an also free drummer by HG-Fortune.

pauleamca[/quote]

Thanks
I will check out your patch banks.
I appreciate the feedback and patches.
I downloaded Drumburst but haven't got my head around this one yet.
Percumat was that way a little at first but the more I experiment and use it the more I am impressed with it.
Didn't start using it until maybe a year ago.
I supported HG by buying a lot of his most recent instruments as I know Percumat was donationware.

Return to “HG Fortune”