Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Guitar Rig 5 Pro from soundfreaker without any problems. Nice and clear communication, great price. ;)

I bought Monark from phraggle. Great communication, helpful and very friendly seller who comes highly recommended from me!

I also bought Razor from kldskp. Also great communication and very nice seller who I will recommend :-).

Sold Monark to frejahel - easy, friendly and fast transaction. Thanks!

I bought Massive from phraggle. Good deal and smooth transaction; I definitely recommend him as a seller. Everyone go grab the rest of the stuff he's got on sale!

Sold Damage to frejahel - very quick, easy, friendly transaction.

Sold Massive to Greenstorm33 - fast and friendly - thanks!

ptbbos wrote:Sold Damage to frejahel - very quick, easy, friendly transaction.
I will echo this sentiment. ptbbos, comes highly recommended from me! :-) Thank you!

loungepanda wrote:Bought Ableton Suite license from contrast. Painless transaction with a communicative and friendly seller.
And loungepanda was great to do business with as well, friendly fellow and very prompt communication and payment.

Purchased XLN Audio - Retro ADpak from jlennon38.

I would like to recommend this seller. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I bought PSP Vintage Warmer from Armadillosound. Perfect transaction. I can really recommend.

Sold PSP Vintage Warmer to oleg1978. A great guy to deal with.
A very pleasant transaction :)

Sold two plug-ins to Genetic_Junk. Perfect transaction and great communication. Thanks!

Sold Dark Pressure (Maschine Expansion) to Bsteff21 - quick to pay and friendly. Thanks!

AAS Chromaphone bought from jddamas
v.fast license transfer, great price, nice chap.
Cheers!

Just bough all Klanghelm plugins from bysbox1.

Detailed and patient for the communication, and fast to make the transfer. I recommend !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”