What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Promotion Ended

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

KVRian

1144 posts since 26 Jul, 2001, from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Postby Kalamata Kid; Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Buy it and how much will the Alchemy 2 upgrade likely cost?
I guess for pre-orders $160 for Version 1.5 owners
So $124 + 160 =$284 plus you have the $59 Sound library you got for free.

Versus

Not buying Alchemy 1.5 now and waiting for Alchemy 2 plus a $59 Sound Library
(+$59 to get the equation correct)
On pre-order my guess for first time customers $230 + 59 = $289.

Looks like buy now is the better deal.
Please check my figures and guesses.
iPad Air as Midi Controller, iConnectMIDI2+, Cubase 7.5, Sonar X3, Studio One 2.6, Reaper 4.5, Bidule, Komplete 8, Melodyne Studio, Windows 7, 64 bit. i7, 12 GB RAM
KVRAF

9613 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:35 pm

We won't be commenting on speculation about Alchemy 2.0 release date or price / upgrade pricing.

:)

Peace,
Andy.
KVRian

635 posts since 30 May, 2007, from Syracuse, NY, USA

Postby lionscub68; Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Hey Andy,

I'm gonna be onboard shortly to pick up the full Alchemy at this awesome bargain pricing.
But just one quick question: what's the caveat here (the asterisk) is this statement from the Alchemy product page? I don't see a reference for the asterisk.

"...50% off and get a free sound library*..."

TIA.

~r
KVRAF

9613 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:21 pm

The text that refers to is a bit further down the page, underneath the bundles:

* Free Sound Library offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as bundle, cross sell or upgrade.

... which should be pretty easy to understand, but let us know if you have any questions.

Peace,
Andy.
KVRian

Postby lionscub68; Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:23 pm

ZenPunkHippy wrote:The text that refers to is a bit further down the page, underneath the bundles:

* Free Sound Library offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as bundle, cross sell or upgrade.

... which should be pretty easy to understand, but let us know if you have any questions.

Peace,
Andy.

Perfect, that answers it all, thanks!
I mentioned you over in another string, look in the recent posts. :)
Pick Me Pick me!

7537 posts since 11 Mar, 2002, from in a state of confusion

Postby VitaminD; Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 pm

ZenPunkHippy wrote:We won't be commenting on speculation about Alchemy 2.0 release date or price / upgrade pricing.

:)

Riiiight. *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge* :ud:
"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best." - Henry Van Dyke
Pick Me Pick me!

Postby VitaminD; Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:43 pm

manytone wrote:
VitaminD wrote:I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it... la la la la la laa...

BAZINGA :-) .... Really vit .... you don't have this one yet .... hehe

I have the player and a couple of the libraries through promotions.. but never got the big one because it was out of my price range.. this is in my price range. But I'm pretty much tapped out of 'fun' money for a long time. hmmmmmmmmmmm... and I could use a new keyboard..

I'll see closer to the end of the month :lol:

I wonder how many licenses Torley has sold for CamelAudio ...very nice presentation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvcJxzvK-o
"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best." - Henry Van Dyke
KVRian

Postby lionscub68; Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:47 pm

VitaminD wrote:I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it... la la la la la laa...

LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You 'n' me both, Vit, that's what I've felt for quite a bit.
But I've got a shit-ton of my own samples lined up for granularization and whathaveyouness. It's time.

Let's make the leap together... sort of like a wallet suicide pact
:help: :P :D
Pick Me Pick me!

Postby VitaminD; Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Spongebob is a sponge.. a dried sponge in need of a little water...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8
KVRian

Postby lionscub68; Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:30 pm

VitaminD wrote:Spongebob is a sponge.. a dried sponge in need of a little water...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

Best laugh I've had all night.
Aside from this.
KVRist

138 posts since 3 Mar, 2006

Postby theoryzero; Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Is the mobile pro version included in the sale? Not sure if the $14.99 is the normal price or sale price.
KVRAF

2206 posts since 11 Jun, 2003

Postby pheeleep; Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:24 pm

I don't "need" it, I don't "need it"..... but I got it anyway :oops:

I had a $20 camel credit which put the total to $104. A free $59 library included, which is the equivalent of paying $45 for Alchemy itself. How could I not. $45 to get all the extra factory presets and access to the advanced tab in comparison to the Player version. I think I would have kicked myself later on for not getting it. I really tried not to get it.. I am too weak...
Play it by ear
KVRist

124 posts since 1 Nov, 2012, from England

Postby d-s-m; Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:37 pm

pheeleep wrote:I don't "need" it, I don't "need it"..... but I got it anyway :oops:

I had a $20 camel credit which put the total to $104. A free $59 library included, which is the equivalent of paying $45 for Alchemy itself. How could I not. $45 to get all the extra factory presets and access to the advanced tab in comparison to the Player version. I think I would have kicked myself later on for not getting it. I really tried not to get it.. I am too weak...

Same here. I've bought several other synths already this year so absolutely didn't need this one at all, but bought it anyway :D I would have been kicking myself if I missed this deal as its the first time I've seen it on sale...
KVRist

124 posts since 1 Nov, 2012, from England

Postby d-s-m; Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 pm

pheeleep wrote:I don't "need" it, I don't "need it"..... but I got it anyway :oops:

Same here. Had my eye on Alchemy for ages but couldn't justify the price considering I've bought several other synths already this year, so absolutely didn't need this one at all, but I bought it anyway :D I would have been kicking myself if I missed this deal as its the first time I've seen it on sale...
KVRian

504 posts since 19 Aug, 2009

Postby firepile; Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Oliver [Camel Audio] wrote:Image

We're pleased to offer a 50% discount on Alchemy until the end of 2013!

Until the 31st, Alchemy will be available for only 124 USD / 99 EUR / 89 GBP.

Nice, but is the "free bonus sound library" selection limited? The one I'm most interested in is not listed...
PreviousNext

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

Return to Camel Audio