Anyone else tempted by the Audio Damage sale?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I finally got Eos, and it was well worth it.

killmaster wrote:That's a good point.
P.S. I wasn't trying to be a jerk. Just realistic.

Fact is, Reaktor was my very first purchased VST back around 2005-ish. I think I haven't used it much since circa 2007; I still keep it around for that occasional happy happy funtime FSU session, or the random user ensemble that sounds interesting. Bt there's no denying, it's a bad idea to use Reaktor in a live performance setting.

Rah wrote:I finally got Eos, and it was well worth it.
You should try out its cousin, Valhalla Shimmer. Actually EOS and Shimmer and written by the same person. All the Valhalla products are also worth it (although I haven't gotten Vintage Verb yet, and I like what I hear there)

lionscub68 wrote:
You should try out its cousin, Valhalla Shimmer. Actually EOS and Shimmer and written by the same person. All the Valhalla products are also worth it (although I haven't gotten Vintage Verb yet, and I like what I hear there)
That's funny, as I haven't really got on with any of the Valhalla reverbs yet *headscratcher*

Maybe time to give them another whirl

Rah wrote:
lionscub68 wrote:
That's funny, as I haven't really got on with any of the Valhalla reverbs yet *headscratcher*

Maybe time to give them another whirl
If I can make a suggestion? You've already got EOS.
Shimmer is a beautiful thing, but it's a one-trick pony.
Try Vahalla Room for the best, usable reverb, ever.
If you're not in need of a reverb, then jump on Ubermod. I use the tape delay in there as a primary effect in a live setting every time.
Last edited by lionscub68 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

lionscub68 wrote: Shimmer is a beautiful thing, but it's a one-trick pony.
Technically speaking, Shimmer is a TWO trick pony.

valhallasound wrote:
:lol:

valhallasound wrote:
Oh, Sean, you crack me up.
Yes, indeed, I stand corrected.
FWIW I still keep Shimmer on a master send/return channel in Live, next to Room, and UberMod. Perfect for my Evolution UC-33e + Live 8.

That is, when I'm not using EOS in a project. :lol:

got eos in the sale.. since tone 2 warmverb won't go 64 bit, i still didn't have something for huge huge huge super verbs. Eos has actually finally filled that gap for me. (well i have toraverb but i don't get along with it, eos i will actually use :) )

Okay, saw the videos and had to buy Axon. $35.40!!

I am actually a bit desperate to find a delay that resonates it's feedback. Ie a proper low pass with high res filter on the delay part only.

Ohmboyz has this, but it's just too much money.

I THINK the way i am reading RONIN it will do this, but before the sale ends would love some confirmation on that or DR device, which i had once but cant remember for the life of me. If Ronin is just a filter in general for the whole sound, then it's not what i am after as i want the filter on the FB path. Cheers

TheoM wrote:I am actually a bit desperate to find a delay that resonates it's feedback. Ie a proper low pass with high res filter on the delay part only.

Ohmboyz has this, but it's just too much money.

I THINK the way i am reading RONIN it will do this, but before the sale ends would love some confirmation on that or DR device, which i had once but cant remember for the life of me. If Ronin is just a filter in general for the whole sound, then it's not what i am after as i want the filter on the FB path. Cheers
Sorry mate, the sale's over already. It was Monday only.

I'm not sure about what effect you're looking for, though. i don't own those two AD effects... yet.

Sale's not over yet. I just bought Panstation.

audientronic wrote:Sale's not over yet. I just bought Panstation.
Oh! okay then. I stand corrected. Quick! Hurry up! Get Ronin!

Return to “Effects”