Camel Audio Alchemy: Please recommend a library.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lionscub68 wrote:....if you're an old fogey like me in your mid-40s.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Mid-40s isn't old. :tantrum: :smack: :box: :x

:D
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

lionscub68 wrote:
Codestation wrote:
When I get rich I'm sure I'll also go after Vintage for Alchemy, and Virus, and...
I have the Vintage Library, it's what got me interested. I used Alchemy player al this time. The Vintage is def worth it, more so if you're an old fogey like me in your mid-40s. A lot of true Vintage sounds in there. Jupiter-worthy.
Haha, when you've got through this sale... head over to the Yuroun site and check out his stuff too. (Especially the 'Pure' sets and Odeon).

Alchemy seems to be my strongest addiction and I'm most vulnerable to acquiring sounds for it quicker than any other. It's much easier to tell what I don't have, and I still program my own sounds too!
Last edited by BBFG# on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Mid 40s? ... just getting started ;)
... space is the place ...

I wanted Himalaya Pads, but Camelaudio decided to be poopyheads and not allow that one (:P) so I'm looking at BigTone since I like his programming..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbSAfYGKiBQ#t=297

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Mid 40s? ... just getting started ;)
Sometimes it's hard to tell here. These wacky kids and their one-shot phrase sample player MPCs. I miss my old Akai samplers. You know, for keyboard players. With ADSR control and polyphony.

Makin' me feel younger, Andy. :)

I was so ready to jump on this if our camel credits worked toward it, but they don't :( I want to use those damn credits! But I don't want to buy just a library.

GMusic wrote:I was so ready to jump on this if our camel credits worked toward it, but they don't :( I want to use those damn credits! But I don't want to buy just a library.
Silly rabbit.
It's still 50% off.
I'm sure that's more than a $15 discount.
:roll:

Camel Credits can be used with the 50% discount offer, this is from the email newsletter we sent out:
Please note: Whilst Camel Credits may be used towards your purchase, additional discounts may not be combined with the December sale.
Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

GMusic wrote:I was so ready to jump on this if our camel credits worked toward it, but they don't :( I want to use those damn credits! But I don't want to buy just a library.
The main thread for this sale says they DO apply.

VitaminD wrote:
The main thread for this sale says they DO apply.

ah went to checkout and they do. cool. thanks. $109 for Alchemy + library is a no brainer. Seriously. Now this is a real black friday/cyber monday type deal!

Patchpool sounds for Alchemy are good value for the regular price. Now there's a sale on so I think it would be worth it to check them out.

I recently got the Meta Voxbank. Great resource..

Release thread for metavox

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=390268

Christmas Slae thread 30% off..

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39820
Last edited by TwoToneshuzz on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Man, this Alchemy sale is killing me since I'm so strapped for cash but want it so badly.

They don't allow Bill Me Later which sucks.

What sound pack would you guys recommend if your style is more in the Nu-Disco/House genre? The voices one does sound incredible.

Himalaya vintage for that IMO :)

Yup I resisted every single sale till this one came up. :?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

HydrogenHuman wrote: What sound pack would you guys recommend if your style is more in the Nu-Disco/House genre? The voices one does sound incredible.
Dubstep; Junkie XL; Electronic Bass and even Chameleon-(Which has a good range for many genres).
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Return to “Instruments”