Tone2 Nemesis is released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nemesis 3

spirit wrote:
zvenx wrote:Its $199, how did you get it at $240?
You missed the little "A" in front: A$240 Australian dollars (actually $244)
:x

spirit wrote:
zvenx wrote:Its $199, how did you get it at $240?
You missed the little "A" in front: A$240 Australian dollars (actually $244)
ahh, yes I did. sorry about that.
rsp

I made some of the patches in the factory bank, and I also recorded a whole ambient/BS style album using solely Nemesis - very inspirational instrument.
Here's the opening track of the album

www.macvibes.com/SOUNDS/SUSPENDED-Mac_of_BIOnighT.mp3

RunBeerRun wrote:What I find weird, is it's capable of actually new sounds, but the presets are all old styles, Tone2 typical sounds, trance stuff.

But if it was patched weird I guess it wouldn't sell, and Tone2 are pretty agressive.
The demo music in their video is absolutely awful -- heard it a million times bright trance leads from Tone2, what a shock. Kinda weird though since this is all about FM synth and then the first sounds they smack you with are things Gladiator has been pumping out for years.

Amazing stuff Mac 8)

I'm also using it in a variety of other tracks, with other instruments. The first three sounds (apart from the bass and the drums) you can hear on this track (the little bells, the odd synth and the melodic riff) are made with Nemesis:

http://www.macvibes.com/SOUNDS/DRIVE_TO ... OnighT.mp3

Coool! I'm waiting for this new album :D

Thanks , Max :)
(one track will be maxsynths only, by the way ;-P )

:hyper: :wheee: :hail:

Mac of BIOnighT wrote:I made some of the patches in the factory bank, and I also recorded a whole ambient/BS style album using solely Nemesis - very inspirational instrument.
Here's the opening track of the album

www.macvibes.com/SOUNDS/SUSPENDED-Mac_of_BIOnighT.mp3
Nice. Very inspiring! It's like TD are back :)
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote: Nice. Very inspiring! It's like TD are back :)
Thank you, very kind of you :) If you like Berlin School music, you can find a lot more in my "Classic EM" series her http://www.macvibes.com/MUSICE.html

spent a few hours with nemesis this morning. stable in logic X, no cpu issues. running about 8 instances... it's got a rich, strong tone, which i like. def needs some third-party soundsets! but it's good, and i've barely scratched the surface...

fisherKing wrote:spent a few hours with nemesis this morning. stable in logic X, no cpu issues. running about 8 instances... it's got a rich, strong tone, which i like. def needs some third-party soundsets! but it's good, and i've barely scratched the surface...
I'm making my first track with it. I'm using five instances so far. Very low cpu hit, and the sound is very robust. It's easily capable of punching through the mix.

So far so good.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Another track from my Nemesis-only album. Just like the other one, no external effects (except for mastering) were applied and it uses the internal arpeggiator.

www.macvibes.com/SOUNDS/BETTER_DAYS-Mac_of_BIOnighT.mp3

Hi,

I'm a fan of FM Synths, and I'm surely interested in Nemesis.

I have FM8, but not too happy with it, I was always hoping for a better FM VST synth. So... Would you recommend Nemesis ?

Looking at the features Nemesis offers, it is quite impressive, and has quite a bit in terms of diversity, and functionality for a FM synth.

Any feedback would be great. (I know there is a demo I can download and use, but it would be great, and helpful to hear from experienced users).

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Return to “Instruments”