truc2 - modulated multi-effect - is now free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://delamanchavst.wordpress.com/2013 ... -now-free/

truc2 is a multi-effect plug-in with 4 different effect modules and two automated XY pads to modulate their levels and parameters. It is designed to add variation and movement, anywhere along the scale of subtle to overkill and is suitable for any material

The 4 effect modules are DIRT, GRAIN, RING and DELAY. The first XY pad modulates the volume/mix level of each module, whilst the second XY pad modulates any 4 of the 15 automatable parameters. Both XY pads can be moved manually and additionally automated with a variety of LFO shapes, speeds and depths

>>> more info

truc2 used to be a payware plugin, but is now free to download. However, if you like and use any of my plugins, please consider donating to Cancer Research UK in order to help care for and find a cure for cancer sufferers.

Thanks! I've demoed Truc last year but then I didn't buy it. Great to get it for free now! :wheee: :wheee: :hyper:

If truc2 MINI is bundled as well - then that's more than just a gift.

Though I still hate Cubase for being so inflexible in therms of the outputs. But nothing a modular subhost can't fix.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:If truc2 MINI is bundled as well - then that's more than just a gift.
It does !!
Compyfox wrote:Though I still hate Cubase for being so inflexible in therms of the outputs. But nothing a modular subhost can't fix.
Metaplugin is your friend ... :wink:

:hail:

truc2... woohoo! thanks!

Much appreciated. Wish more plugins had such a clean guis as yours. It's a shame you are not developing anymore, unique stuff.

Way cool, thank you ;)

Man I really hope it works with my DAW (Audition 3) - unfortunately the DBX compressor didn't (error message when loading)...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

As a stage four cancer patient in palliative care I appreciate your generosity.
I am on disability (SSI)so I don't have enough to meet my bills, but if I can find a way I will donate. I wish you and yours a happy holiday.

Tricky-Loops wrote:Thanks! I've demoed Truc last year but then I didn't buy it. Great to get it for free now! :wheee: :wheee: :hyper:
It would probably be even greater if you donate.

Another great multi effect. Thank you.

One of my favorite dlM plugins, great to see it go freeware :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Big thanks De La Mancha! :)

I bought it way back. It's great, and i'm happy people'll get it for free now! (it was unavailable for a while i remember) Thanks for your generosity.

thanks for this :)

will be useful for psychedelic fx

Peace

Return to “Effects”