Diva 1.3, Zebra 2.7 (rev2126)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I found the new zebra presets easy enough (I kept the original two point five folder so now I have two folders starting with 0, but that's ok).

But are the new diva presets included? and are they in a separate folder or mixed in?

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:But are the new diva presets included? and are they in a separate folder or mixed in?
Seems that they are included. no separate folders, just simply into suited categories. added: also in a separate folder. sorry for the confusion :D
Last edited by 3ee on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ahhh.............. Urs is there a preset list somewhere perchance?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Most importantly thanks for these.......updates and presets.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:I found the new zebra presets easy enough (I kept the original two point five folder so now I have two folders starting with 0, but that's ok).

But are the new diva presets included? and are they in a separate folder or mixed in?

thanks
rsp
There's an additional folder in the Diva zip folder. Copy and past into a destination of your choosing :)

oooh.. didn't notice that.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

wow, it is exactly what I want and then some.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks to all, loving the new Howie presets. I learn quite a bit from examining these great presets. It is these types of releases, beta or full, which define the true value of owning U-he software.

Thanks for the updates, Urs!

Wow. A couple of the new presets are very heaven. (Rob's Angel Share really shows off the new Osc and Filter combo.) Great stuff, guys.

3ee wrote:Halfway through checking Howard's anniversary patches, really great stuff! :tu:

Great update!
I second 3ee's comment!

I have a couple of focus issues in Zebra 2.7 (including 2125)

When creating a new folder in the left pane of the Patches window, the new "Enter Text" window pops up. Clicking on its text field sends the click through to the folder list below and a folder under the popup window gets selected.

The other one is if I click in the right pane of the Patches window, then this steals the next click made outside of Zebra interface. Say I select a preset and then try to move plugin window by dragging its titlebar. Won't work. I have to single-click on tltle bar first and then perform click and drag to actually move the window.

Anyone else seen this?

Tested in Windows 8.1, REAPER 64-bit, Zebra 2.7 2125 64-bit.

Zebra 2.7 vst2 PC 32bit
I may have a weird bug with preset saving/naming
I use a custom made init patch that I modify then save into another location but it seems that the patches are saved where the init patch was, whatever I may do...
Also I was not able to change the author's name on one of the presets (it keeps the originla name)

Just downloaded, Mac 64bits

"...Rien A Signaler !"

:tu:

drzhnn wrote:I have a couple of focus issues in Zebra 2.7 (including 2125)

When creating a new folder in the left pane of the Patches window, the new "Enter Text" window pops up. Clicking on its text field sends the click through to the folder list below and a folder under the popup window gets selected.
That's odd. Will check this out and add to known issues.
The other one is if I click in the right pane of the Patches window, then this steals the next click made outside of Zebra interface. Say I select a preset and then try to move plugin window by dragging its titlebar. Won't work. I have to single-click on tltle bar first and then perform click and drag to actually move the window.
That's unfortunate but a bit unavoidable. We use standard Windows methods to set the key focus to controls that want it. At the moment, only the preset browser wants a key focus, so that one can browse presets with cursor keys.

For some reason unbeknownst to us, some windows in some hosts have started to behave differently, like you said. As we haven't changed the code in any significant way nor deviated from Microsoft's specifications, we assume that this flaw is something that came about in either Windows or those hosts.

Return to “u-he”