What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Diva 1.3, Zebra 2.7 (rev2126)

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: Urs

KVRAF

4078 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 pm

I found the new zebra presets easy enough (I kept the original two point five folder so now I have two folders starting with 0, but that's ok).

But are the new diva presets included? and are they in a separate folder or mixed in?

thanks
rsp
3ee
KVRAF

2512 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Postby 3ee; Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:47 pm

zvenx wrote:But are the new diva presets included? and are they in a separate folder or mixed in?

Seems that they are included. no separate folders, just simply into suited categories. added: also in a separate folder. sorry for the confusion :D
Last edited by 3ee on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 pm

ahhh.............. Urs is there a preset list somewhere perchance?
thanks
rsp
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Most importantly thanks for these.......updates and presets.
rsp
KVRAF

1742 posts since 27 Mar, 2010, from UK

Postby MFXxx; Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 pm

zvenx wrote:I found the new zebra presets easy enough (I kept the original two point five folder so now I have two folders starting with 0, but that's ok).

But are the new diva presets included? and are they in a separate folder or mixed in?

thanks
rsp

There's an additional folder in the Diva zip folder. Copy and past into a destination of your choosing :)
Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air..
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:20 pm

oooh.. didn't notice that.
thanks
rsp
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:22 pm

wow, it is exactly what I want and then some.
thanks
rsp
KVRer

27 posts since 9 Sep, 2011

Postby QLNE; Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Thanks to all, loving the new Howie presets. I learn quite a bit from examining these great presets. It is these types of releases, beta or full, which define the true value of owning U-he software.
KVRian

683 posts since 19 Jun, 2006, from Berlin, Germany

Postby HiEnergy; Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Thanks for the updates, Urs!
Feel the energy...
https://soundcloud.com/hienergy
KVRer

23 posts since 7 Aug, 2013

Postby buescher; Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Wow. A couple of the new presets are very heaven. (Rob's Angel Share really shows off the new Osc and Filter combo.) Great stuff, guys.
KVRist

52 posts since 12 Nov, 2013

Postby clangorous; Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 pm

3ee wrote:Halfway through checking Howard's anniversary patches, really great stuff! :tu:

Great update!

I second 3ee's comment!
-Keith
KVRer

3 posts since 1 Jan, 2013

Postby drzhnn; Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 am

I have a couple of focus issues in Zebra 2.7 (including 2125)

When creating a new folder in the left pane of the Patches window, the new "Enter Text" window pops up. Clicking on its text field sends the click through to the folder list below and a folder under the popup window gets selected.

The other one is if I click in the right pane of the Patches window, then this steals the next click made outside of Zebra interface. Say I select a preset and then try to move plugin window by dragging its titlebar. Won't work. I have to single-click on tltle bar first and then perform click and drag to actually move the window.

Anyone else seen this?

Tested in Windows 8.1, REAPER 64-bit, Zebra 2.7 2125 64-bit.
KVRAF

1554 posts since 7 Jan, 2004, from Earth

Postby Totolitoto; Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:52 am

Zebra 2.7 vst2 PC 32bit
I may have a weird bug with preset saving/naming
I use a custom made init patch that I modify then save into another location but it seems that the patches are saved where the init patch was, whatever I may do...
Also I was not able to change the author's name on one of the presets (it keeps the originla name)
KVRAF

4319 posts since 24 May, 2002, from Bobo-dioulasso\BF__Geneva/CH

Postby Krakatau; Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:59 am

Just downloaded, Mac 64bits

"...Rien A Signaler !"

:tu:
Urs
u-he

16425 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:18 am

drzhnn wrote:I have a couple of focus issues in Zebra 2.7 (including 2125)

When creating a new folder in the left pane of the Patches window, the new "Enter Text" window pops up. Clicking on its text field sends the click through to the folder list below and a folder under the popup window gets selected.

That's odd. Will check this out and add to known issues.
The other one is if I click in the right pane of the Patches window, then this steals the next click made outside of Zebra interface. Say I select a preset and then try to move plugin window by dragging its titlebar. Won't work. I have to single-click on tltle bar first and then perform click and drag to actually move the window.

That's unfortunate but a bit unavoidable. We use standard Windows methods to set the key focus to controls that want it. At the moment, only the preset browser wants a key focus, so that one can browse presets with cursor keys.

For some reason unbeknownst to us, some windows in some hosts have started to behave differently, like you said. As we haven't changed the code in any significant way nor deviated from Microsoft's specifications, we assume that this flaw is something that came about in either Windows or those hosts.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Urs

Return to u-he