Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pheeleep wrote: 2. The product you own runs in an activated KONTAKT engine such as KONTAKT PLAYER, KOMPAKT, or INTAKT
I qualified because of the Steven Slate drums. Ordered Kontakt at $124.50 and an very pleased with the deal. My question is the Steven Slate drums were installed on my old system but I have not installed them on my new 64 bit system which is where I will be installing Kontakt. Do I have to have the Kontakt player and Steven Slate Drums installed for the crossgrade to install ? I already have the NI Service Center installed because of FM 8. Hopefully all will go well...the deal seems almost too good to be true so I'm bracing myself for some trouble along the way....... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
pheeleep wrote: 2. The product you own runs in an activated KONTAKT engine such as KONTAKT PLAYER, KOMPAKT, or INTAKT
I qualified because of the Steven Slate drums. Ordered Kontakt at $124.50 and an very pleased with the deal. My question is the Steven Slate drums were installed on my old system but I have not installed them on my new 64 bit system which is where I will be installing Kontakt. Do I have to have the Kontakt player and Steven Slate Drums installed for the crossgrade to install ? I already have the NI Service Center installed because of FM 8. Hopefully all will go well...the deal seems almost too good to be true so I'm bracing myself for some trouble along the way....... :lol:
I'm pretty sure that as long as Steven Slate Drums is registered in your NI account you can activate Kontakt. You don't need to install Kontakt Player.
Blue Phase Music

Cool thanks......... :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Funny thing. I noticed (but didn't need) Kontakt as $125 crossgrade from Drumica. I mentioned it several places on KVR and only one guy seemed to care. He got the deal, but they promptly dropped Drumica from the list of eligible products.

Actually I think it was your post that inspired me to see if any of my registered products qualified me for the deal....so thanks for that. I tried to get Drumica but the German did me in and I never did get it......

Does anyone know what happened to the camel audio 10% new customer discount? It was there this morning but it seems to have disappeared?

Teksonik wrote:I tried to get Drumica but the German did me in and I never did get it......
I got the Drumica the other day and it allowed me to get the crossgrade

For the German, just cut and paste the text from the web pages into google translate

bigcat1969 wrote:Funny thing. I noticed (but didn't need) Kontakt as $125 crossgrade from Drumica. I mentioned it several places on KVR and only one guy seemed to care. He got the deal, but they promptly dropped Drumica from the list of eligible products.
Nope. DrumMic'a still qualifies me for Kontakt under my account. It may not be on the list but it's still a qualifier. As long as the third party product is licensed to play with the free player you're good as I understand it.

I ended up going with Komplete since Reaktor qualified me for the no brainer

creativeforge wrote:Yep,

I own these:

EastWest Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs
EastWest Storm Drum
EastWest Symphonic Orchestra Volume 1 Strings

So I'm not sure what to do next... This is all new to me, so I apologize for my newwbyness...

Regards,

Andre
Either log into your account and buy from them or go to a dealer that carries the crossgrade...

frankz00 wrote:
creativeforge wrote:Yep,

I own these:

EastWest Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs
EastWest Storm Drum
EastWest Symphonic Orchestra Volume 1 Strings

So I'm not sure what to do next... This is all new to me, so I apologize for my newwbyness...

Regards,

Andre
Either log into your account and buy from them or go to a dealer that carries the crossgrade...
Products that qualify for the crossgrade must be registered to your NI account.

To check to see if you qualify for the Crossgrade, go to the purchase page and it will tell you if you qualify or not. :)
Blue Phase Music

Edit: just saw this was already posted as a separate thread

No-brainer deal from dontcrack.com at the moment on Nomad stuff to raise funds for the developer:
http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=1366

Magnetics Bundle II featuring Cosmos, Magnetic II and Echoes for $49.99 (or separately for $19.99 each)
Meh

adduco wrote:
Photo_G wrote:50% off Auria In-App Purchases - One Day Only (today)!
Nice one, would have missed it otherwise. Cheers
+1. Great find. Thanks for posting.

You can essentially pickup the FabFilter FX bundle (minus Pro-MB) for around 100 bucks on your ipad. Also got PSP echo and a light version of Vintage Warmer for 15 bucks together!

I really have to be done with sales now. :roll:

Is it just me or is 20 gigs of deep-sampled shitty kids instruments ala UVI Complete Toy Museum costing like $500 msrp a massive amount of bullshit or what? So you're going to deep-sample crap that I could absolutely have done myself? By walking into a Toys-R-Us and picking up $100 of the cheapest noise-makers possible?

UVI has some great material but I feel like they are bombastically out of touch with reality. Holy shit, a 500 meg penny whistle patch! JUST WHAT I NEEDED. Good thing it costs so much goddamn money per gig! :dog:
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Definitely not my cup of tea. Still, right now I'm thinking hard about Alchemy, even though I have plenty of other synths. Mangle looking interesting too.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Anyone know how long the 2C Audio sale lasts? I couldn't find anything on their site.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”