Post Punk and minimalistic (Rock)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A post Punk themed (The Church type) song
Guitar to Amplitube 3,
BFD's "DW" Drumset (2 Rock Band kits with Xpadder for triggers)
NI Massive for bass Korg Wavestation for synths tapped into a midi keyboard all going to Fl Studio

Just a simple song.

http://compusouth.net/a/water.mp3

This was a more laid-back guitar piece than you usually post. The drums sound good, although I thought the bass was maybe mixed a little loud and perhaps the synths could have been a little louder.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:This was a more laid-back guitar piece than you usually post. The drums sound good, although I thought the bass was maybe mixed a little loud and perhaps the synths could have been a little louder.

Good work :)
Appreciate it. I am going to get a new preamp in the next few days and hope to get a better guitar sound. Also need to explore other bass vsti's, have not found many electric bass patches. Maybe samples?

Lazy writer and need to spend more time on technical, full songs :)

Thanks again.

Roll Tide Roll ! I liked the drums very cool sounding use of a VST drum sampler . If you play Guitar , you should just get you a Real Bass .... Something like a used skyline 44-01 would do good ...

fedexnman wrote:Roll Tide Roll ! I liked the drums very cool sounding use of a VST drum sampler . If you play Guitar , you should just get you a Real Bass .... Something like a used skyline 44-01 would do good ...
That's a good idea and something I should/will do.......if you play the instruments, you just can't replicate what you do with the real thing using a keyboard. Will do early next year hopefully. Thanks again!

Sounds good crimsontider. I can hear 'The Church' influence in it with the jangly guitar. Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”