renoise skips first note of zebra 2.6

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

padillac wrote:I realize this might not happen, and it's fine, but it would be cool if you could release this same fix for Dark Zebra when that goes out, even if it's not in the official release.
We'll have a TDZ beta added to the download in our support area before x-mas - including all fixes and the Distortion modue 8)

JoeCat wrote:My customers mention the same issue with the _MACOSX folder: when you compress on a Mac you get that folder (which just holds meta info), and is invisible on the Mac OS. I have to keep remembering to zip files on the "Windows side" of my Mac (thanks to VMWare, that's a swipe :) ).

I like having them in an additional (extra) folder just to hear what's been made with the awesome new goodies!
Thing is, it has been zipped on Win. The _MACOSX folder must have slipped into our version control system… d'oh

Urs wrote:
padillac wrote:I realize this might not happen, and it's fine, but it would be cool if you could release this same fix for Dark Zebra when that goes out, even if it's not in the official release.
We'll have a TDZ beta added to the download in our support area before x-mas - including all fixes and the Distortion modue 8)
cool!

About the permission, 755 i rwxr-xr-x, and 644 is rw-r--r--.
As we don't execute the patches from the shell, but just read them, 644 is more appropriate.

Urs wrote:Okay :)

Here's a build that should fix the issue - at least it does for me.
I love you.

Return to “u-he”