Johnny Rico - Let It Go (Progressive House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's my latest track with some melodic vocals.

Enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/johnny-rico-offi ... -let-it-go

Nice song and great vocals, is it your voice?

No it's not my voice, I produced the track. I bought a royalty free vocal pack from beatport sounds. I sent an email to find out the vocalists name however he wishes to remain unknown.

I think we should make a singing contest here at KVR to get some new singers for everybody, I'm desperately searching for a singer. Because the problem with those vocal packs is that everyone can get it and in the end there will be 500 songs with the same vocals - but I want to be as unique as possible. I could sing (even quite good) but I haven't trained singing for many years and don't want to have my voice on my tracks at the moment... :|

Wish I could sing :(

The vocals are very good, and the production blends with it nicely. I like the "summer" feel on this one!

However, the beat sounds weak on my crappy earphones. The kickdrum almost disappears. Dunno if it's your goal, but the synth sounds are a lot louder than the beat and there isn't enough bass altough the rhythm is well stablished. Of course it's a crappy pair of earphones like I said, but I do know them very well.

Agora, vamos ouvir esse remix do Inner City! ;)

Thanks for the feedback dark_virus

Yeah I'm still getting use to mixing on my Rokit 8's. The bass is quite prominent on the monitor's however when I listen to the track in my car the frequencies were completely different.

Return to “Music Cafe”