Looking for uninstaller, or location of all files, in order to uninstall Freeverb 1.0.4 (AU)

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, first, my system: MacPro 3.33 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, Mac OS Lion 10.7.4, Logic 9.1.7

I am having major problems with Logic crashing, and as part of my troubleshooting process, I'm uninstalling all plugins that are either incompatible or that I don't use. One plugin that I don't use is Freeverb 1.0.4.

I've already removed the "Freeverb.component" file from the Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components folder, but I've since realized that there may be other files installed by Freeverb on my computer.

So, can anyone can tell me:

a) the names and location of any additional files that would be installed by Freeverb 1.0.4 on a Mac (so I can remove them), or

b) if there is an uninstaller available for Freeverb 1.0.4, and whether I could use it for uninstallation of any remaining Freeverb 1.0.4 files, given the fact that I've already moved the "Freeverb.component" file to the trash.

Thanks very much for anyone's help.

Freeverb.component is the only file, so you've got all uninstalled. Good luck finding what is causing the crashes...

Thanks, Sophia. It turned out to be a bad HD and I've replaced it, but in the meantime it was good to make sure all my plugins were up to date. Thanks again. Tim

I'm too using the same system. When I started getting the problems as your I get it to the customer support and they helped me out with it.

Return to “Smart Electronix”