Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Too bad there's no undo buttons within that skin - I do rely on that quite often, and it's a hassle to switch back only to get the undo buttons (if only there were shortcuts for them...)

Is there a reason why the buttons are missing?

Urs forgot to put them in. :D

mabian wrote:
I find the default Zebra2 GUI a bit fatiguing... Unempty Dark Horse is much better imho...

- Mario
The knobs/sliders are too small and due to missing skales it is often very unprecisey adjustable. You just click on a knob but you don't really know where you are (and I don't always want a higher resolution). When I compare to the Diva Gui where everything is perfectly arranged and big I thought there could be a step forward with Zebra, also Zebras Gui is quite old. An improvement should be done imo.

analogisdigital wrote: The knobs/sliders are too small and due to missing skales it is often very unprecisey adjustable. You just click on a knob but you don't really know where you are (and I don't always want a higher resolution). When I compare to the Diva Gui where everything is perfectly arranged and big I thought there could be a step forward with Zebra, also Zebras Gui is quite old. An improvement should be done imo.
I tend to use the larger GUI size (1 step up) more and more because the standard size is pretty small by todays standards. Given that Zebra 3 is not visible on the radar just yet, one last wish for the 2.x generation is a proper scaled GUI. No new features are needed really.. it's a dead cool synth as is!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

hello,

I test zebrify and I love this for the differents filter you can select to modify the sound.

I heard that zebraHz have diva filter (it s marvellous I test diva so).

My question is :

Can you create a zebra(hz)fy ?

If you 'll create this, I think everybody have other filter plugin don't use anymore, because the filters of diva are the best on the market !!!
Perhaps cytomic the drop have the same quality but it's 99$ just for filter I think bit too expensive.

thanks

Mickael

Hi,

I'm sorry but ZebraHZ was a "one off". We have no plans for a ZebrifyHZ - it would just slow us down on the way to Zebra3.

Zebra3 I'm sure will have great filters, and so will its Zebrify.

- Urs

thanks for your answer

I wait for zebra3 but I would want to know if the release date is at the beginning of 2014 or it's just the beginning of the development of ZEBRA3 ?

I forgot in my previous post perhaps DIVAFY !!!!

Continue like that, you re the best in your domain, your product are far in front of the others.

mickael

Z3 is far from release - I'd be amazed if it's released in 2014 at all.

Urs wrote:Zebra3 I'm sure will have great filters, and so will its Zebrify.- Urs
Exciting stuff! I'm not usually so giddy over products...in fact most companies fail to deliver what they promise and leave me wishing for something else. But u-he delivers far more than promised! Best oscillators, best filters, best effects, best presets, best value ever, because with Zebra and Zebra HZ I feel like I do not need any other VSTi (well, except for Diva, Bazille, Ace!...) Can hardly wait to see what Zebra 3 delivers.

Urs, I have to imagine that you can do all this because you have amazing people on the u-he team to compliment and build out your vision (although I am thinking you do a lot yourself!). I know a bit about you and Howard, and would be great to learn a little bit about the other folks on your team. Not wanting you to reveal any trade secrets or anything, but I am guessing you have some really talented people and would be nice to be able to give them some kudos on the forum as well. Is there an overview or your team already out there? If not would you consider having them each do a little introduction on the forum? In any case, please give the u-he team a "thank you" from another happy customer for all the great work you guys collectively deliver. u-he rocks!

Clemens hasn't written his personal "biography", but Sascha has (lots of likes/dislikes in there):
http://www.u-he.com/cms/sascha-eversmeier

"Likes his guitarists for using drop-C tuning"

My kind of guy! (I use D standard and drop C tunings, myself!) :D

Bravo for the originality in this presentation . This reminds me the pictures of your stand at Musikmesse Frankfurt 2013 .
Last edited by geronimo on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.7.2 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

Howard wrote:Clemens hasn't written his personal "biography", but Sascha has (lots of likes/dislikes in there):
http://www.u-he.com/cms/sascha-eversmeier
Thanks Howard!

And thanks Sascha, for the bio.

And wow, u-he is a powerhouse team. Must be fun for all four of you guys to be part of it!

EDIT: OK I also found this...apparently I missed it because it's at the top of the page...in plain sight. So six team members, not four: http://www.u-he.com/cms/about

So must be fun for all six of you guys to be a part of u-he. I am a software project manager, so I admire teams that can produce something on the level that u-he does. I know how hard it can be sometimes to make things come together and you guys are definitely something special. Kudos to the u-he team!

The bios are entertaining as well as informative. I like this line from Howard's:

"misses melody in modern music. likes alliteration."

All I want for Christmas is my Zebra3!... memecreators fail me. :|

...well not really. Zebra3 is probably the last thing I want for Christmas... but hey! It made the list... ey? ey? :hihi:

In all seriousness, come release time it will be really high on my wish list.

Return to “u-he”