EatMe - Door Computer Jam

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Avatar ST Epralux ORB7000 Renoise Sylenth1 Wavestation

EatMe says "Oye! Mi gato!" und presents you:

EatMe - Door Computer Jam.mp3

A free downloadable piece of music hidden somewhere on eatme.pro/music in between more than 200 other free downloads by EatMe.

Some rights reserved, see this Creative Commons BY-NC-ND license

Free to share for free only. Please mention a link to www.eatme.pro or soundcloud/eatme with a broadcast or share. Feel free to put it on your mp3 player and all your friends' laptop for free.

This song is not specifically meant for Christmas, still I wish you a very very Christmas.

Kbai.

EatMe out.

not normally my kind of music, but this is a sweet track. good work!
https://soundcloud.com/institutionalised/ofth
Get Ready to Move. This is Bass Music.

Bass Institute wrote:not normally my kind of music, but this is a sweet track. good work!
Ohai! Thank you for posting your comment. Good to hear you like my track. Stay warm for the holidays! tc,

EatMe out.

great study music, I can just relax while the bassline and beat go off in the background, without distracting lyrics to remove my attention. At the same time, it's interesting enough that I actually enjoy listening to it.

How many Volume Shapers did you use? :P

The song is okay, just a tad too much pumping!

GaBeRock wrote:great study music, I can just relax while the bassline and beat go off in the background, without distracting lyrics to remove my attention. At the same time, it's interesting enough that I actually enjoy listening to it.
Sweeeet! Thank you very much for your comments. GaBeRock on!

<3 from EatMe

Tricky-Loops wrote:How many Volume Shapers did you use? :P

The song is okay, just a tad too much pumping!
Umm.. Maybe too many, I hear you, it does sound a bit loud doesn't it?

The compression sounds okay to me, but I think I boosted the volume a little too much before the final "maximizer" flat limiter on the master channel in my Renoise tracker. "Door Computer Jam" stands out in volume in comparision to my other songs.. That wasn't completely desired. I did the last mastering part on lower volume and partially on headphones to save the neighbours from loud noise, that's probably why it became so loud.

I may correct this sooner or later, not sure. I also got some advice to fade in from the beginning a bit more instead of the full dynamics at start. I will take both of these things in mind and could be editing my song some day. For now, I will leave it as it is.

Thank you very much for your comment, stay tuned!

EatMe out.

Return to “Music Cafe”