Why do so many think if a synth is old it's no good anymore?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote:Who's Miley Cyrus?
Some disney loser with her face on pink walmark stuff.

The real question is who's this mickey circus person!? :hyper:
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Miley probably has no clue how VST's or any other synths work, someone else is making the music for her, like with so many "artists"...

Oh I wouldn't go that far. I might be miley.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Miley probably has no clue how VST's or any other synths work, someone else is making the music for her, like with so many "artists"...
she's a singer, why would she care how a vst works?

Does placido domingo know how they work? He doesnt even sing original songs...

Kriminal wrote: Does placido domingo know how they work? He doesnt even sing original songs...
Thank God he doesn't! It would be an enormous waste of talent. Fortunately, he was wise enough to put his talents to good use.
BTW - AFAIK, neither do Miley (sing original songs, I mean). Or the vast majority of top chart singers, for that matter.
Fernando (FMR)

Kriminal wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Miley probably has no clue how VST's or any other synths work, someone else is making the music for her, like with so many "artists"...
she's a singer, why would she care how a vst works?

Does placido domingo know how they work? He doesnt even sing original songs...
Although I hate his singing and classical music in general, at least he can sing, so I consider his irritating voice an instrument, i.e. he is a musician to me.
I can't say the same thing about Miley, Madonna, etc. They are just the commercial, vulgar version of common people singing in the shower :D

Return to “Instruments”