Something is cooking: RAGNAROK - RELEASED !!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ragnarök

i like the name :)

I'm keeping a keen eye on this topic. Great stuff guys. 8)

AusDisciple wrote:I'm keeping a keen eye on this topic. Great stuff guys. 8)
Nice ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

so, how's the cooking goin'?

Currently Björn is waiting for me to get my lazy ass into gear and finish the manual.... I think :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

... but to give some more info; current beta is mostly feature-complete and needs some (final) testing. And indeed the manual needs to get finished.

crimsonwarlock wrote:... but to give some more info; current beta is mostly feature-complete and needs some (final) testing. [..]
that's great news!
if you need more testers, post new dll :)

~ph

I am sure this will be in on one OSC (One-Synth-Challenge) in 2014 ;-)
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

crimsonwarlock wrote:Currently Björn is waiting for me to get my lazy ass into gear and finish the manual.... I think :D
Well, in the meantime I was updating the deputy to v1.0.4. :-D

Nevermind, it's Christmas time when we all are pretty busy and trying to straighten up things before Year's End... no need to hurry! :)

Cheers, Björn

satYatunes wrote:I am sure this will be in on one OSC (One-Synth-Challenge) in 2014 ;-)
I'm not thinking that far ahead... but it would be nice ;)

Full Bucket wrote:Well, in the meantime I was updating the deputy to v1.0.4. :-D
Oh man, now I need to update Deputy on my system, play around some with it.... you see where this is going :hihi:

Aaarrrgghhh.... must... finish... Ragnarok... demo... track....... :bang: :smack: :tantrum:

:D :D :D

vurt wrote:i like the name :)
I would maybe have gone for the motörhead approach, and called it Ragnarök

I mean where would Röyksopp be today, without that "¨", only Royksopp :D

The GUI looks pretty good, it gives me Reason Extension vibes

Looking forwarding to this release :)

Numanoid wrote:I would maybe have gone for the motörhead approach, and called it Ragnarök
The original hardware version has the dots on the name, I dropped them for the software version. Maybe I bring them back before the release :D

Numanoid wrote:I mean where would Röyksopp be today, without that "¨", only Royksopp :D
Well, what would be "Björn" without the "¨"? :hihi:

Cheers, Bjorn

Synth looks great, excited to try it out.. :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”